27

"Nunewww! I heard everything that happened,''Bryce said as soon as I got in the shop.

"Ofcourse you did,''I replied and Jackie snorted trying not to laugh.

Bryce and Sienna didn't seem to notice it and continued pestering me with questions.

"Two CEO men fighting over you..Nunew you're technically a star!''

"Well it's not a walk in the park,''

"Why?what could be so bad about dating a CEO?''

Apart from excruciating heart breaks and being hated by the "fangirls'' and "fanboys''? I don't know.

"You wouldn't get it,''I replied.

Zees pov:

"Bro you're being delusional.
Just because he agreed to let you give him a ride doesn't mean he's in love with you again,''Max said.

"Just give it some time..I bet he'll be back with me in no time..and I'll treat him like the rarest jewel on earth,''

"So far how are things going?''

"Well we've still had some rough patches but atleast he unblocked me and he's willing to talk to me again,''

"Smooth conversations?like the ones you had before you broke up?''

I shook my head and he put a reassuring hand on shoulder.

"Everything will fall in place..you just have to be patient with him.. don't rush anything and most importantly be there for him,''

I slightly chuckled.

"Since when did you become a relationship advisor?''

He looked at me mischievously.

"Since I got the love of my life,''

"Ohh..by that statement I take it you and Nat are fairing on well?''

"It's better than you give it credit for,''he replied."in fact..I have a really important date today so I have to leave you ,''

He kept checking his watch as if he'd lose track of time if he talked to me any longer.

"Show off,''I said rolling my eyes at him.

He made a sniffing sound and turned to me.

"I smell envy,''

"Oh just get out of here already,''I said as I pushed him out of the door."atleast one of us made the right choice,''

"Don't worry Zee..we all learn from mistakes..just don't give up on what you know you'll regret later,''

I nodded in reply and sighed when the door closed behind me.

Nunew's pov:

When lunch break reached Bryce and Sienna pushed me outside the door.

"You guys seem enthusiastic,''I said as they wiped imaginary tears from their eyes.

"Go out there and make good choices Nunew,''Bryce said sniffling.

"Yeah..make us proud,''Sienna added and buried her face on Bryce's shoulder.

I just chuckled in response and headed to Ezra's office.

I wonder why my friends always turned out that way..not that I was complaining or anything.

I was a bit nervous about this whole conversation about "my love life'' thing.

I was lost deep in thought when I bumped into him.

He held me before I could fall.

"Careful Nunew,''he said still holding my hand.