7

Nunew's pov:

"What do you mean our room?''

"We're dating..aren't we supposed to stay in the same room? it'll raise suspicion if we don't,''

I already hated being around his arrogant self(big lie)let alone share a room with him.. it'll drive me nuts.

"What are you two doing standing there..hurry up and join us for dinner,''his mother said.

"Ok we're gonna take a shower and head down immediately,''replied Zee.

The room was cozy and had all his childhood pictures.

The race cars on the back porch and his race suit pictures caught my attention.

"Don't touch anything,''he said.

His soft side was fun while it lasted.

"Why?are you scared I'm gonna break them?''I asked annoyed.

"Here put this on,''he said handing over the robe to me.

"Aren't you going to use the bathroom first?''

"We can use it together to save on time..my mum is really impatient,''

"You mean you and I share the bathtub?''

"Yes..are you shy?''

Ofcourse I was.. but he didn't have to know because he'd tease me about it for the rest of my life.

"Who's shy? aren't you the one wasting time?''

"Fine hurry,''he said as he stripped down all his clothes,''

Even though I put on a cool demeanor outside (or so I thought)I was screaming inside and my face was burning up.

He had no ounce of shame in him..I guess he was used to this but I most definitely wasn't.

His body was the definition of ethereal and I could stare at him all day but I still hated him of course I did(LIE)..he was arrogant and his dreamy taunt muscles didn't change the fact that I hated him(big lie).

"Are you coming?''he asked.

I stripped down to my pants and decided to keep those on.

I had a slender body and my muscles weren't as great as his and it was the first time a stranger apart from Nat was seeing me naked.

After convincing myself..I mustered courage and went in.

My hands were covering my chest and I walked cautiously.

"How are you going to bathe with all that clothing?''he asked getting out of the water.

He stopped in front of me and took my hands off my chest.

"Don't cover up..you're gorgeous,''he said.

I wish he didn't say things like that..it made me feel drawn closer to him and I hated that feeling.

His towering frame made me more nervous.

"You don't have to call me that here..you don't have to act kind,''

"Who said I'm acting? come on,''he said as he pulled me after him.

He settled in the bath tub and I settled distances away from him.

"Take your pants off Nhu,''

Now that I was covered with water and bubbles I wasn't embarrassed so I took them off.

"Are you a virgin?''he asked.

I was taken aback by that question..why did he have to be so direct.

"Who's a virgin?''