26

"Nunew how long do you plan on sleeping like a log?''Nat asked,shaking me.

I groaned as I turned to my alarm clock.

It was 7 am..what could I possibly wake up to do when I still had like two hours to work.

"What the hell Nat?''

I was still sleepy since I slept late last night.

After my conversation with Zee I couldn't sleep for an hour or so.

"You've just woken up and you look like a zombie..learn to smile more in the morning,''

He was pulling the sides of my mouth into a weird smile.

I slapped off his hand and frowned.

"Not everyone is a morning person like you Nat..so why did you wake me up?''

"Rudee,''he scoffed."Zee is waiting for you downstairs so you better hurry up,''

Wait.

Did I hear that correctly?

"Nat you're joking right?''

He tried leaving but I held onto his shirt.

"Oh so now you need me to talk,''

"Sorry naa..I didn't mean to ruin your morning but can you just tell me if you're being serious?I can't tell,''

I was used to him saying this most of the time to tease me so I couldn't figure him out.

"Why don't you go check by yourself?''

"Ohoo..Nat..stop these god awful tricks of yours,''

I couldn't necessarily go back to sleep so I decided to grab some juice before freshening up.

I rushed downstairs and immediately made way to the fridge with Nat on tow behind me.

"Nhuu! Don't drink the juice with the whole box..use a glass and stop being primitive,''

"I won't take that as an insult because I know you don't actually mean i-,''

Shit.

Zee just sat on the sofa while scrolling on his phone.

He noticed we had went quiet so he raised his head.

I crossed my finger hoping that was a hologram of him because it would be so embarrassing.

"Hey Nhu,''

So the hologram speaks.

He slightly swallowed as his eyes ran down.

He wasn't being subtle about staring.

My gaze ran down to the tiny pyjama shorts I had on.

"I-i'll go change,''

I rushed past him and after I got in my room I slammed the door behind me trying to pull myself together.

*How utterly embarrassing*I thought to myself.

I quickly freshened up and dressed more "formally''

"Sorry to keep you waiting,''

It was clear as daylight that he wasn't in the slightest bit of hurry but I felt the need to still apologize.

"It's fine I didn't wait that long,''

Says the person who has waited for an hour and a half.

"Let's go then,''

He rose up heading for the door.

"Wait.. I have to take breakfast first,''

"Oh..I was wondering if you'd like to eat breakfast out with me Nhu,''