8

Zees pov:

I don't know why I did that but I couldn't resist it.

The fact that he had never kissed anyone before excited me and I was glad to know I was the first one.

God I'm such an idiot I shouldn't be thinking like this when it's a one time thing.

This boy..he was going to ruin me and I wasn't ready for yet another agonizing month of moping in my room just because I let too much slide.

"Shit,''I cursed as I watched him rush downstairs with his tiny pyjama shorts.

His fair soft legs..his shuffled hair and oversized shirt ..I couldn't take my eyes off him.

I didn't realise I was staring until my mother slapped the back of my head.

"Oww Mae what was that for?''I asked rubbing my head.

"Have some decency in my kitchen..you stay with him everyday..why are you staring like you just met him a few hours ago?''she asked crossing her arms.

I looked over at him..he noticed me staring and his face turned a soft shade of red.

Mum didn't miss out on that small detail.

"I don't know what the two of you did upstairs but helloo?I'm also present now..you're acting like there's only two of you in the room,''she said.

"Ohoo mum what can I help you with?''I asked finally taking my eyes off him only to make eye contact a few minutes later.

"You'll end up burning up my kitchen..both of you get out now..just wait for the food to get ready,''she said shepherding us out of the kitchen.

"Let's go,''I said holding his hand and pulling him after me.

"Where are we going?''he asked.

"Outside..it's more peaceful out there,''

"But it's cold,''

"Here take this,''I handed him my jacket and it wore him instead..he looked cute.

"How tall are you exactly?''

"Shut up Zee my height has nothing to do with this,''

"You stopped calling me P'Zee?''

"Isn't Zee your name?''

"It is,''

"Then why don't you want me to call you by it?''

"Nhu you didn't listen to what I said,''

"You can call me Nunew too..it's my name why are you calling me Nhu? I told you only my close friends call me that,''

"Ok tell me what's wrong?''

Nunew's pov:

"What?''

"Why are you suddenly acting nervous..what's wrong?''

"Nothing,''

"Nhu I may be a stranger to you but you can tell me anything.. besides we're going to be sleeping in the same room and bed for a week,''

This bastard.

"What does that have to do with anything?''

"Nothing,''

"Why did you kiss me Zee?''

"Aren't we supposed to act like a couple now?''

"Infront of others..not when we're alone..there was no one in the room.. what's your motive?''