18

"Wow someone's up early today,''Nat said standing at the doorway.

"Ofcourse I'm up early...I have a job to get to,''

"Who are you and what did you do with my best friend?''he asked strolling in and jumping on my bed.

"What do you mean by that?''

"The Nunew I know never got up early for work,''

"People change Nat..I changed,''

"You're sure this sudden change has nothing to do with being excited to meet Zee at work?''

"What's so wrong with changing and being responsible?''

"I'm doubting it because I know you really well Nhu,''

"Did you come to pick a fight with me in the morning?this room is full of weapons you know,''I replied pointing at the pillows.

"What happened to "he can go screw himself,''...oh I know..you screwed him instead,''

"Ohooo!Nat!P'Max is in the next room he'll hear you,''I said as I rushed to his side closing his mouth.

He pulled my hand from his mouth and looked around the room.

"Are those Zee's pictures?!Nhuu you're seriously lovestruck,''he said rushing to my bedstand table.

I snatched them away from him and ushered him out of the room.

"We'll be late for work Nat go get ready!''

"I've got my eyes on you Chawarin!''he said going down the stairs.

"Why are you heading downstairs yet you haven't even dressed up yet?''I asked pointing at his pyjama.

"Max asked to make breakfast and said we should take it as he picked out my outfit for me,''

"Ohoo you two are already acting like a married couple!''I said grabbing my bags and following him.

"Hi Max,''

I placed my stuff on the dining table and joined them in the kitchen.

"Good morning Nunew want some waffles?''he asked passing me the plate.

I took it and grabbed some milk from the fridge.

"Thank you..Nat usually starves me to the verge of death,''I said earning a death stare from him.

"What do you mean I starve you?''

"Well we eat vegetables like herbivores seven days a week!''

"There's nothing wrong with being healthy..if it weren't for me you would've been having trouble breathing from all the eating you do,''

"What are you implying by that?''I asked rolling my eyes at him.

"Since I don't control what you eat during the day then I might as well make you eat healthy in the morning,''

"Baby..don't be so hard on him...waffles or pancakes with whipped cream once in a while won't hurt,''

"Yeahh! listen to your boyfriend Natt,thanks P'Max,''I said smirking at his annoyed expression.

"Who's side are you on exactly,''he asked Max.

"Ohoo.. ofcourse I'm on your side..on second thought Nunew..Nat is right,''he said and my smile dropped.

"Heyy!that's cheating..you were agreeing with me just a while ago,''I replied.

It was Nat's turn to smile.

"Well I changed my mind,''

"Ohh you two are so corny and unbelievable,''I said focusing on my food.

"How ironical of you to call us corny when you have pictures of our boss all over your bedside table,''