5

Nunew's pov:

"Nhuu get up you're gonna be late again he's here!''Nat said as he shook the dark haired boy who was sinking deeper in the sheets and mumbling to himself.

I immediately sprung up at the mention of "he's here''.

"Who's here?''I asked rubbing my eyes.

"Mr Pruk ofcourse... he's in the living room waiting..I've tried waking you up three times before he got here,''he said.

"Why'd you let him in?''I asked panicking.

"I couldn't let him just stand outside,''

We were both panicking and trying our best to talk in hushed voices.

"I need to prepare..Fast,''I said and grabbed my bath robe and rushed to the bathroom.

"Nunew wait,''I heard Nat calling from behind but I already barged in the bathroom.

"Shit,''I said as I caught him washing his hands.

"Morning Nunew..you've finally woken up.

"Why'd you stop calling me Nhu?''I asked after a short while.

Really?that's all I could think of at this moment?

"So you did like it but you were just acting tough,''

He turned to look at me and he smiled as he trailed his eyes over me.

"Why are you looking at me like that?''

"You look cute,''

I was still in my pyjamas and my hair was probably ruffled since I tossed and turned all night.

"Who's cute?I'm literally ethereal and gorgeous,''I said slightly blushing.

"I've seen better and you know what?I take back my compliment..you look like a zombie,''he said as he stepped closer.

"You can't do that Zee,''

"Do what?''

*Another step*

"Take back your compliment,''

"Who gave you permission to call me Zee?''he asked still stepping closer.

I didn't want to succumb to him by backing up so I just stood my ground but my heart was literally leaping in my chest.

"You call me Nunew..and who gave you permission to get in my bathroom?''

"Fair enough,''he said and raised his hand to my hair brushing it with his fingers.

"There..now you look less like a zombie,''he said.

He was incredibly close.
I could smell his mint and ocean cologne.

"Thanks now could you please leave..I'm trying to take a bath and I really mind your presence,''

"Hurry up Nhu,''he said and left.

"What's with him?''i asked myself.

I could finally breathe normally.

***

Nat's pov:

After preparing breakfast we just sat there in silence.

"Nhuu hurry up,''I whispered to myself because I didn't know how to initiate a conversation with him.

"So Nat do you like Max?''he asked still scrolling through his phone.