12

Nunew's pov:

"No you can't wear those for the function,''

Zee snatched the shorts from me and handed me the suit instead.

"But-''

"No..no buts Nhu this has to be perfect remember what I told you yesterday?''

As much as I loved the comfort I owed him this much since he was actually paying me for this.

"How long will it be?''

He towered over me assisting me with the tie and cufflinks.

"I'm not sure but they usually stay really long..turn around,''

I sighed tiredly and did just as he said.

"Raise your arm,''he said trying to fix the cufflinks.

He was struggling to bend down to reach my height so he knelt instead.

"If being tall was a crime..you'd be innocent,''he said laughing at his own joke and I found myself hitting the back of his head with the pillow nearby.

"You think you're so funny?''I asked letting out an annoyed scoff.

"I don't think I'm funny..I know I'm funny,''he replied rising and walking backwards to get a good look.

"You're so full of yourself Mr Panich,''

"We're already back to formal names?''

"What is it with you denying your names?what do you want to be called?,''

I didn't understand him..anytime I called him Mr Pruk..Mr Panich or Zee he always commented negatively.

"Why did you stop calling me P'Zee?''he asked closing the distance once again fixing my hair.

"I stopped because you almost broke my wrist the other day,''

"I'm sorry again Nhu..I wasn't in my right mind,''he said sliding his fingers in my hair.

My face reddened at how close he was but I managed to hide it really well.

"It's ok just don't do it again,''

"Promise,''he said and kissed the top of my head.

"Hey Why'd you do tha-''

I was cut short.

"Are you guys done already?''mum asked standing at the doorway and we jumped apart.

"Yeah,''I replied still looking down.

"Why did you guys jump like that?what are you so embarrassed about?''she asked squinting her eyes at us."Are you hiding something from me?''

I had to do something before she got any suspicions.

"Mum I need your help with something,''I said dragging her downstairs.

"You guys still haven't answ-''

"It's about cooking,''

"Ohh honey you could've said so earlier..there's no other good cooking coach like me,''

I'm glad that was able to catch her attention..she really loved cooking.. especially sharing her experience with others.

I turned to look upstairs and found him holding his thumbs up smiling.

I swear that smile will come to be the death of me.

My heart instantly started racing as my cheeks turned into a faint shade of red.

"Now where were we?..just forget it I'll teach you the basics to all the meals I'm cooking today,''she said excitedly.

"Yay,''I semi-cheered in a small voice.