Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"Why did you come back! The boxed lunches are all finished!" In the corner full of props, Da Mao and Xiaopang squatted in the shade of the corner, waved at Tao Mu, and said with a smile: "Fortunately, we got you a boxed lunch Lah."

Xiaopang handed Tao Mu a takeaway box with the logo of a five-star hotel, his chubby and round face beamed with joy: "Today is also the birthday of the little prince. In order to celebrate his birthday, their family specially talked to the crew I asked for a day off. The little prince also asked his agent to order high-end takeaway food in a five-star hotel, and even us group performers have a luxurious box lunch." nickname. Because he is a genuine prince born with a golden key in his mouth, with exquisite appearance and elegant manners, and most importantly, his personality is as pure, kind, lovely and lovable as a prince in a fairy tale.

Using the words of Shen's family in the previous life to evaluate it, compared with Tao Mu's hot-tempered, unreasonable and perverse bastard, they are two extremes.

Tao Mu stared blankly at the lunch box in Da Mao's hand, he had a particularly bad life in the past few days. Especially when sleeping, there will always be various images and sounds inexplicably popping up in my mind. It made him almost crazy.

Tao Mu's expression made Da Mao feel terrified. I thought Tao Mu had thought of his life experience again. I couldn't help laughing and making jokes: "Speaking of which, today is also my brother Mu's birthday. I hope the crew will not shoot the night scene too late tonight, and my buddies can help you arrange arrangements. How about we go out to the bar at night? My buddies have already asked about it." , There is a bar street near H Film and Television City, which is said to be pretty good."

Da Mao, whose real name is Wang Ye, was nicknamed by his classmates because of his strong male hormones, heavy body hair and heavy back. Dad is a coal boss. To use the jokes of later generations to describe him, he is a real rich second generation who owns mines at home.

However, such a rich second generation with a mine in his family is squatting in a corner eating lunch in a dirty costume at the moment. There is also Pang Yue, a fat man who is most afraid of heat. In order to share the joys and sorrows with his buddies, he would rather carry Pang's father's pointer and Pang's mother's feather duster, and follow him to H Film and Television City.

Tao Mu stared straight at the two boys squatting in the corner. What lingers in my mind is the scene I saw in my dreams these days, when the Wang family went bankrupt and Wang Ye's father jumped off the building, Wang Ye knelt in the morgue and cried bitterly. And Xiaopang's blood-stained face before he died. Then there are all kinds of "book reviews" that inexplicably appear in my mind.

The big hair with a hippie smile, the big hair who is in pain, the fat chubby in the mortuary whose face is covered in blood and bruises, the little fat who is squatting in the corner and eating with his head buried in his food, and those inexplicable voices... Different scenes and different faces are constantly alternating in front of him.

Mu closed his eyes a little dizzy. After dreaming for seven days in a row, he suddenly had the illusion that he had already lived a lifetime, committed suicide, and then lived it all over again. The scene he dreamed made him feel very real. Whether it was the violent emotions, the piercing pain, or even the desperate suicide that jumped down at the end of the dream, Tao Mu had a thrilling sense of reality. So much so that when I see big hair and little fat every day, there will always be a kind of trance and panic like the dead people laughing and cursing in front of me. What scares him even more is the inexplicable voices in his mind from time to time.