Chapter 27

Chapter 27

"Duo Duo, are you okay?"

In the H Film and Television City Group Hospital, the Yun family members who were notified by Tao Mu and the police rushed over that night and swarmed into the ward.

"Dad, Mom, Big Brother..." Yun Duo collapsed the first time he saw his family, and threw himself into Yun's mother's arms, crying loudly: "I was scared to death. I thought I would never see you again in this life It's gone."

"You child, hurry up and let your mother take a look. Where are you hurt, does it hurt?" The Yun family looked at the little daughter with a bruised nose, a swollen face, and bruises all over her body, and couldn't hold back immediately. Mother Yun hugged her daughter distressedly, her nose was sore, and she burst into tears.

"It hurts, my whole body hurts. I was almost beaten to death by them." Yun Duo hugged Mother Yun's neck and did not let go. Thinking of the scene of those people beating her, she trembled all over, and deep fear flashed in Shui Lingling's big eyes : "Mom, Dad, brother, I miss you so much."

"You child!" Yun Xingjian's eyes became hot, and he felt sorry for his daughter and angry at her disobedience: "We tell you every day not to run around, don't be careless. Meet those friends who don’t know the basics on the Internet. You just don’t listen. You insist on traveling to H Town, visiting stars, and being a group performer. Tell me why you are so worried. If you really come out What's the matter, how can we live?"

Yun Duo burst into tears with aggrieved voice: "I'm already like this, you are still attacking me. Are you still my real parents?"

Yun's mother hugged her daughter more and more distressed, and rushed Looking at her husband, she said: "My daughter is right. This kind of thing is obviously the fault of the bad guys. Why are you teaching my daughter a lesson? How have our daughters been beaten up by them? Don't you feel distressed as a father?"

Yun Xing his daughter and wife beat him back to his belly full of teachings. He sighed and walked to the side of the hospital bed, reached out and touched Yun Duo's head: "You are right, all bad people are too bad."

The young man who had been following the Yun family's elders all the time, with a gentle temperament and handsome appearance, who looked only in his twenties suddenly thought of something, turned his head to look at Tao Mu and the other three who were standing silently in the ward, stretched out his hand and said with a smile: "It was you who saved my sister. I am Yun Yi, Yun Duo's elder brother. I really want to thank you this time, otherwise our Yun family..."

Yun Yi didn't say any more, but held Tao Mu's hand tightly. right hand. Tao Mu smiled warmly and said, "No matter who encounters this kind of thing, he will help." Tao Mu, with naked admiration and admiration on his face: "You don't know how dangerous things were that day. When we were tricked into the van by those bad guys, we felt something was wrong. We resisted when those men touched us. They just slapped us and almost knocked us out. Xiaoxuan thought the situation was wrong and wanted to call the police, but they found out as soon as the call was made. Then they snatched our mobile phone."

"They took us to a very remote place. There are a lot of people inside, they seem to be their accomplices. Those men wanted to bully us. When Hanya resisted, they pushed her against the wall. Her head was covered in blood and she passed out. Those men I was also frightened, and said that I would send Han Ya to the black clinic, so as not to kill her. But Xu Jiao disagreed. They argued, and I took the opportunity to grab a phone, and they found out just after typing two words , rushed up to grab the phone. And hit me. Fortunately, I sent the message—"