Chapter 57

Chapter 57

"Women's clothes! Women's clothes! Women's clothes!" A group of contestants and four instructors clapped their hands and booed. The videographer also followed with his camera on his shoulders, taking close-ups of Tao Mu's face for free.

Tao Mu looked at Du Kang helplessly. Du Kang giggled, shrank behind Wen Bao, hiding his achievements and fame-but he was 1.9 meters tall behind Wen Bao, who was 1.75 meters, and he was no different from not hiding.

The school belle selected by Jingying is Xu Yingying from class 01, junior year of the acting department. She still remembers Tao Mu's photography talent during his military training. He joked with a smile: "Let me tell you, our Tao Mu is not only good-looking, but also has excellent photography and makeup skills. I think if he dresses up as a woman, he doesn't need a makeup teacher to make up for him, and he can perfectly solve the look by himself."

"Question." After a pause, Xu Yingying said deliberately: "I asked Tao Mu to take the artistic photo for me when I was doing my resume. It is very beautiful. Before the audition within the scope of each school, we Jingying 2008 girls used it The military training photos were all taken with the help of Tao Mu."

Hearing what Xu Yingying said, many contestants immediately remembered the uniform photos of military training and combat uniforms uploaded by Jingying students when Feixun.com was just launched. Many people were surprised at the time and didn't know what happened to the girls in Jingying, but they also felt that those photos were very beautiful and temperamental. Later, the scope of the school beauty selection activities was expanded, and many Beijing film girls also changed into artistic photos with exquisite makeup. On the contrary, it is not as impressive as those photos of military uniforms facing the sky.

I really didn't expect Tao Mu to help take these photos.

The female contestants who didn't know at first looked at Tao Mu with splendor. If love of beauty is a woman's nature, then Tao Mu who can take pictures of beauties must be the type of boyfriend that all girls yearn for most—handsome, talented, good-natured, rich, and able to take pictures . I can take beautiful pictures of my girlfriend.

At that moment, a male contestant asked Gu Xun: "Did Tao Mu take your photos for you?"

Gu Xun smiled wryly and shook his head, with a resentful expression on his face: "I am not. Tao Mu only takes pictures of girls, and he has to be a girl." Pretty girl. We old men are useless."

This sentence made the contestants burst into laughter again. Everyone clapped their hands and booed, and deliberately made a strange "Yo Yo" sound to tease Tao Mu.

Tao Mu looked helpless, and raised his hands to defend himself: "Slander, definitely slander. Who said I don't take pictures of boys? The point is that no boys come to me, so I can't hold the camera and stick to it by myself?"

Tao Mu thought he was justified, but Gu Xun responded with a single sentence: "Then how can you take the initiative to find a female classmate with a camera in your hand?" Tell us."

Tao Mu turned his head abruptly, staring at Du Kang with piercing eyes. Du Kang looked up at the sky innocently. Suddenly someone brought the topic back on track: "Hey, don't be led astray by Tao Mu. You agreed to wear women's clothing!"