Chapter 34

Chapter 34

Before five o'clock in the morning, Tao Mu, who hadn't even slept much, received a call from their brother Qi, saying that Dahui was already waiting at the door in that seven-seater SUV. Let Tao Mu get up quickly.

"Yanjing is such a big city. If you don't get up early, you won't be able to finish your shopping. Even if you get up early, you have to plan to avoid the morning and evening peak hours, or you will be blocked by traffic jams alone." Yanjing is an authentic People, Wen Bao has a great say in this matter: "So, people in Hollywood make commercial blockbusters, and they like to play drag racing and chasing. Why do Chinese movies rarely have such scenes? It's very simple. Unless you can Fly to the high speed in a second, otherwise it won't be able to fly at all. It's so unimaginative!"

Tao Mu chuckled. Right now, Yanjing City is pretty good. At most, the second and third ring roads are blocked. You wait for another ten years, wishing that you can be blocked from the second ring road to the fifth ring road, and even the next door province will be blocked for you. During the National Day, you can go to the expressway, and you can directly hold a party and camp with a tent!

Du Kang, who will make a lot of achievements in the field of directing in the future, suddenly had a whim: "Hey, who do you think will make a comedy movie in the future? It means that the hero and the villain are chasing after a Hollywood blockbuster on the second ring road of Yanjing, but they are directly blocked by the people." On the street, the traffic police came to enforce the law on lambs, and they were all arrested and sent to the detention center..."

Tao Mu's expression was strange. He remembered the comedy movie that Du Kang won the award in later generations, and it seemed to have such a plot. I didn't expect this inspiration to exist ten years ago.

Tao Mu muttered while taking a fighting shower in the bathroom. In order to save time, he didn't even do the modeling, just put on a peaked cap, led the three roommates to meet Dahui at the door first, and then went to the hotel to pick up Uncle Chu and Aunt Chu.

When foreigners come to Yanjing, there are always a few attractions that they want to visit. The Great Wall, the Forbidden City, watching the flag raising in Tiananmen Square, visiting Prince Gong's Mansion, eating Yanjing roast duck... Uncle Chu and Aunt Chu are no exception. So everyone's first attraction is to see the flag raising.

At 5:30 in the morning, a large group of people drove to Tian'anmen Square, and a large number of people had already gathered around. The street lights in the square were still on. The young man at the side protected Chu Suian's parents and squeezed through the crowd, and finally squeezed into a front row with a very wide view.

At 5:37, the flag raising ceremony officially began. Watching the rising five-star red flag, tens of thousands of people sang the national anthem together, and the solemn atmosphere lasted until the end of the ceremony. Chu's father and Chu's mother looked up at the national flag flying in the sky and were satisfied.

Wen Bao said with a smile: "It's okay now. If uncles and aunts come over on National Day, the scene will be spectacular. At least a hundred thousand people will watch the flag raising together. And there will be live military band accompaniment, which is spectacular." Chu Suian looked envious Looking at the soldiers wearing the uniforms of the guard of honor, he said sincerely: "It's so handsome! I can wear military uniforms anytime."