Chapter 7

Chapter 7

When Luo Yang dragged his hair and squeezed into the dance floor, Tao Mu was dancing with a hot girl with beautiful makeup and hot body.

The hot girl combed a big wavy shawl and curly hair, wearing a bright gold skirt with a tube top and hips, heavy makeup, and flaming red lips. A beam of stage lights fell from the top of the head, and the hot girl raised her arms and twisted her waist and hips in front of Tao Mu. Her soft body rubbed against Tao Mu's body.

When she turned her head slightly, her seductive long hair brushed Tao Mu's cheeks. Mu Zexu hugged the slender and flexible waist of the hot girl, and his body moved in tune with the dance music. Jumping to the high place, there was a smile on his handsome face, which seemed affectionate but swaying, the light hit Tao Mu's side face, making his handsome outline more and more sexy, crystal sweat beads Sliding down the tip of his nose along his brows and eyes, he heard the girls screaming and showing love more and more vigorously, his sexy thin lips outlined a smile that looked like a smile, and his dark eyes swept across the stage carelessly, romantic.

The wanton appearance immediately stimulated the girls to increase their decibels, and even the boys on the dance floor couldn't help howling and whistling along with the wolves. Sensing the crowd's obsession and pursuit, he squirmed even more proudly. Luo Yang was stunned by the hormonally bursting sexiness, and blurted out: "It's so exciting!" Li Xiaoheng, who was following Luo Yang, stood In the crowded crowd, looking up at the handsome boy on the stage who is dancing with hot girls in his arms and still not forgetting to flirt around, enjoying the fascination of everyone, his eyes dimmed.

At the end of the song, Tao Mu rejected the proposal of the hot girl who still wanted to ask for contact information, and jumped off the stage in a big stride. Stopped by Luo Yang on the dance floor: "I want to buy you a drink, okay?"

Tao Mu narrowed his eyes slightly and sneered.

Luo Yang's hairs shrugged when he was watched, and he shouted: "What do you mean? I didn't pursue the matter of you prying my corner, and now I want to make friends with you. Don't you want to be a star? The two of us Make friends, I'll praise you!"

Tao Mu was also drunk, and under the double stimulation of alcohol and the surrounding atmosphere, he couldn't help but said: "You are prying the corner of the wall in your dream. Who the hell pried the corner of your wall? If you just provoke and take the bait, you belong to the second idiot, right?"

Tao Mu said this in his previous life, and he still has to say in this life: "If it weren't for your rich family background, I can't afford to offend you. Believe it or not, I'll beat you eight times a day? How can you even make friends? Who is like you? Make friends with such an IQ."

Luo Yang knew he was wrong. The main reason is that he has seen Tao Mu's play and dance at night, so Luo Yang can't get angry with Tao Mu at all. He could only make amends with a smile on his face: "Okay! Okay! I'm wrong, why don't I buy you a drink to make amends?"

Tao Mu sneered. His gaze turned to Da Mao and Xiao Pang who were struggling to squeeze through the crowd. Da Mao was furious when he saw Luo Yang, and stepped forward to push Luo Yang away: "Don't pester our brother Mu anymore, if you are in a hurry, I will put you in a sack, believe it or not!" The method of sacks is really open-mouthed.

Luo Yang smiled at Tao Mu. After changing to Da Mao, he was impolite, and pushed back: "Who the hell are you! You still want to put me in a sack, and a phone call from my buddy can make you stay in the hospital bed for three months, do you believe it?" "Hey, hello! This violent temper—" Da Mao rolled up his arms and sleeves, and was about to go to work.