Chapter 77

Chapter 77

Guo Yaning combed her hair with a cold maroon face-length bob that makes people feel bright at the first glance. The big wavy oblique bangs parted on four or six sides let Guo Yaning show her full forehead, and the slightly messy inward hair tail is Not only made Guo Yaning capable, but also showed a bit of the charm of a mature woman.

Her makeup is also very special. The first is the base makeup, because Tao Mu only uses a little base cream and air cushion foundation, which makes Guo Yaning's makeup look very clean, and the makeup is relatively not too heavy, which highlights Guo Ya's skin like creamy, fair skin Delicate state. It looks almost powdery to the naked eye.

Next is eye makeup. It did not adopt the painting method with layers of pearly luster that is very popular nowadays. Instead, I used a variety of deep pink and light pink eye shadows to gently sweep a layer from the beginning to the end of the eyes, then brushed a layer of light cinnamon eye shadow for coloring, and then outlined the ends of the eyes with purple eye shadow. The eyeliner is brown, and it is slightly drawn on the upper eyelid from the beginning to the end. The eyeliner on the inner eyelid is a little heavier, and it is slightly raised at the end of the eye. It is matched with purple eye shadow. At first glance, the makeup is very neat and capable, but after careful taste, there is an indescribable charm and enchantment.

There is no highlighter or contouring, and the lips are painted with a rose bean paste color matte lipstick that is not very popular now. However, with this set of makeup, there is an indescribable style, which is the beauty of Yujie.

In terms of styling, Tao Mu threw away the original white shirt and black suit and skirt in disgust, and chose a white shirt with a more transparent texture. The neckline was open and he didn't wear any accessories, just showing a section of snow-white skin. Below is A pair of wide and crisp black suit pants with a particularly drapey feel, and a pair of red high-heeled shoes with pointed toes that are ten centimeters high.

When Guo Yaning stepped on the standard model steps and walked out with a slender figure and a strong aura, the stunning effect and visual shock created for everyone at that moment can hardly be described in words.

"Wow!" The whole studio couldn't help shouting, and Guo Yaning's little assistant covered her mouth and screamed excitedly: "Sister Ya Ning, you are so beautiful!"

——That's right. It's not pretty, it's not charming, it's beauty.

The charm of a mature woman, the demeanor of a strong woman in the workplace, the word "beauty" is enough to describe it.

Tao Mu crossed his arms and stood in front of the camera very satisfied, and began to direct the lighting engineer to re-match the lights. After doing it for a long time, I felt dissatisfied, and finally said to Guo Yaning: "I think how about we change the script?"

In the previous MV script, the heroine met her first love boyfriend by chance outside, and returned home to recall all kinds of green years.

But Tao Mu was not very satisfied with the lighting in the studio, nor was he very satisfied with the set. He always felt that the studio was too narrow, and there was no way to perfectly express the aura of the heroine. So he wanted to change the scene to shoot.