Chapter 63

Chapter 63

"Brother Mu, you are too much! You didn't tell me such a big thing in advance, we want to drink your wedding wine very much—" Before Xiaopang finished speaking, Tao Mu knocked his chubby head violently, Immediately covered his forehead and changed his words: "I mean, we also want to see with our own eyes, Brother Mu, how you recognize your father and grandpa with wine."

"Didn't you see it now." Tao Mu looked at the smiling thief Xiaofa Xiao, somewhat helplessly explained: "I was a little confused before, and I didn't expect to inform everyone." Besides, there is no way to inform about this kind of thing. Is it necessary to send out wedding invitations to tell everyone that he is going to recognize his father? It always feels weird.

Da Mao put his arms around Tao Mu's shoulders with emotion: "I know, we won't blame you."

The two of them grew up with Tao Mu, and of course they knew that although Tao Mu didn't say anything, he always loved him. I envy people who have both parents at home. I can also understand how much this incident shocked Tao Mu. It is impossible for Tao Mu not to tell them on purpose. He can only say that too many things have happened recently.

"By the way, Shen Yu cried during the media interview and said that you are ruthless and ruthless. Shen Yu's sister also scolded the employees of Feixun.com for being rude and kicking people out. What are you going to do?" Da Mao comforted Tao Mu, and mentioned The real thing: "Now Shen Yu's fans are calling you ungrateful. Especially the double-dan fans of your two families, the attitude is very fierce."

Xiaopang frowned, and said without words: "I didn't expect Shen Yu to be this kind of person. I thought he was pretty good when I was in H Town. His family background is so big, but his personality is so good, he doesn't have the airs of a wealthy family at all.", I can laugh and play together with the cast and crew. I often invite the crew to eat delicious food. Why is it like this now?"

The little prince who was naive and ignorant of the world suddenly became ignorant of the world and gave others make trouble and force other people's prince disease. The gap was so big that Xiaopang, who was a fan of Shen Yulu, couldn't stand it anymore.

In particular, Shen Yu's troublesome person is their elder brother Mu. If it weren't for the fact that everyone had known each other for a while, Xiaopang would really want to become a fan.

Tao Mu himself didn't take it seriously: "Don't worry about him. Feixun will deal with it."

Tao Mu deliberately suppressed Feixun and refused to respond. He just wanted to let the incident ferment, and when it became known to the whole network and everyone had negative emotions towards him and Feixun.com, he would show evidence to reverse it—isn’t it just to stir up popularity. I don't think it's just using online public opinion to persecute people. As a person who has been reborn ten years ago and has experienced blackmail all over the Internet, is he still afraid of such a small incident of clumsy means?

Tao Mu has kept this matter under wraps for a week, and only let Feixun.com upload the monitoring of the day to the Internet when the social, financial, and Internet technology sectors start to discuss this matter. With the video secretly recorded by some employees with their smartphones, the truth of the matter was immediately revealed.