Chapter 3

Chapter 3

"...?!"

Hearing Mu Huating's astonishing revelation, Luo Yang looked at Tao Mu in the crowd in bewilderment, and then turned his head to look at Ye Yao who was at a loss on the set. I just felt a string in my mind pop open.

I'm so crazy!

Luo Yang suddenly turned to Mu Huating, and asked angrily, "What did you mean by that?" Nima was saying that my brother was cheated! Brother was not only slapped by the starlet he raised! It was also green! Do you mean this!

Originally, he was just being slapped by a woman in public, so the a little bit of embarrassment on his face turned into anger that instantly turned into anger that a man's dignity was provoked. Luo Yang grabbed Mu Huating by the collar of his costume and almost lifted Mu Huating, who was about 1.7 meters tall, from the ground: "What the hell do you mean? How do you know that!

"I saw it." Being stared at by the fire-breathing Tyrannosaurus-like Luo Yang, Mu Huating's mind went blank. The whole person unconsciously took two steps back. He just said something because he was angry for a moment, because he was unwilling to be treated like that by Ye Yao and Tao Mu, and wanted to get revenge, so he said something in a jerk. But now...

Mu Huating subconsciously searched for his manager with his eyes——Zhao Keping's face was completely blackened. Even the managers of Ye Yao and Duan Qingqing, as well as the staff of the crew looked at Mu Huating in disbelief.

This scene was beyond everyone's expectations. No one thought that Mu Huating would suddenly stand up and say such a thing. The most important thing is that there is no such thing as Mu Huating here - it's okay if you stand up and make a rescue. As a big man, you actually provoke such a thing in front of the actress's decent boyfriend, and you still have a conflict between the two when! This method is also too low.

Many people knew that Mu Huating wanted to have an affair with Ye Yao, but unfortunately Ye Yao was not interested in it, so it inevitably seemed that Mu Huating was unilaterally a little hot-faced and cold-hearted. I'm afraid it's not out of love to hate. But even so, what's going on with Tao Mu? Even without considering the age difference between the two, Tao Mu is just a martial artist who has just joined the crew for a few days, and he can't even speak a few words to Ye Yao. You poured this basin of dirty water over... This character is simply useless.

"You're talking nonsense—" Da Mao and Xiao Fatty, who were hiding in the crowd, couldn't bear it anymore, and rushed forward to beat them up. However, he was forcibly dragged away by the casting director with a vote of martial arts.

Before leaving, Fatty Liu, who had been beaten up by Tao Mu and the two last night, still gloated and demonstrated to Tao Mu - he didn't dare to mess with this little lunatic, but there are always people who are not afraid of Tao Mu, Even trampling him to death is like trampling an ant to death.

When things got to such an extent, Zhao Keping, who is a manager, was so angry that he glared at Mu Huating angrily. I was simply stunned by the stupidity of my own artists. You said there was something wrong with you in the middle, how is it doing now, I could stop by the station to watch the fun, but you made such a fuss, you made a mess inside and out, offended Ye Yao and her agency to death , I have to give you the public relations thing later. What a thankless effort. If it weren't for how stupid and obedient you are, and fans like that face, I really want to kick you to the South Pole!

On the other side, Tao Mu, who was inexplicably pulled out by Mu Huating and lying on the gun, also had dark lines all over his face. But he was pointed out by name, so it's not easy to hide in the crowd and pretend nothing happened, he has to stand up and explain.