Chapter 72

Chapter 72

Tao Mu went directly back to the headquarters of Feixun.com, and signaled the technical department to directly send screenshots of each contestant's voting data to the official Feixun of the National School Flower Selection Competition.

——Generally speaking, the organizers of draft contests will never publicly disclose the detailed data of the backstage votes of the contestants. Because most of the draft contests must be tricky in the voting part, they will count more votes for the officially supported players and the players required by the investors to ensure that these players will not be eliminated in the PK part. Or in other words, players who are unwilling to sign with the organizer must be eliminated in the PK session, so as to prevent these disobedient players from getting better results and crowding out the resources of their own signed players.

But Tao Mu didn't have this need. His fundamental purpose of holding this national school flower selection contest is to promote Feixun.com. What he cared about was the number of registered users of Feixun.com that increased throughout the competition. Tao Mu didn't care who would win the National School Flower and National School Grass titles in the end.

Therefore, there is no desire or demand, and it is natural. Tao Mu dared to send the detailed voting data of the voting session directly because he could guarantee that Feixun, the organizer, would not have any tricks. As for whether some contestants swiped their votes during the voting period, and whether the background data released by Feixun.com had an impact on them, that was out of Tao Mu's consideration.

After the voting data was released on the official Feixun account of the National School Flower Selection Contest, Tao Mu made another call to DB Accounting Firm. Previously, Tao Mu had hired the DB audit team and people from the Yanjing Notary Office to notarize the national school flower selection contest.

The background data released by Tao Mu plus the triple clarification by notaries and auditors can definitely prove the innocence of Feixun.com to all netizens who are concerned about this matter.

But to Tao Mu's surprise, at the same time that he asked the technical department to call up the backstage voting data screenshots and upload them to the official Feixun account of the program group, Shen Yu actually held a press conference to represent Feixun's website.

"...I don't think Tao Mu will be the kind of person who abolishes public affairs for private reasons and uses power for personal gain. I also don't believe that Feixun.com will deliberately interfere with the voting session of the finals under Tao Mu's signal. And I think the winner of the National School Grass Gu Xun is very good. Although Gu Xun is not as handsome as I am, he is very talented. He is the best actor in the 2007 Golden Crow Awards. He is a senior I admire very much. I hope my fans Just because someone is better than me, don't doubt whether this excellent person used any inappropriate means. After all, there are many people who are better than me in this world..."

Shen Yu's statement was as subjective as ever. However, it seems that someone helped to write the PR draft. Although this statement has a strong Shen Yu style throughout, there are not many flaws. Irrelevant netizens have nothing to complain about after hearing this. At most, they think that Shen Yu is self-confident, but Shen Yu can express her self-confidence frankly, which is quite cute.