Chapter 38

Chapter 38

Tao Mu remembered this time in his previous life, he had just returned to Shen's house, and because of the huge gap in life experience, he had strong hostility towards Shen Yu. However, everyone in the Shen family chose to be careless when it comes to dealing with Shen Yu, which greatly stimulated Tao Mu. Regardless of the objections of the Shen family, he insisted on driving Shen Yu out of the Shen family-the attitude was quite fierce and the methods were very clumsy..

For example, transfer to Shen Yu's school, and prove that he is stronger than Shen Yu from the literature department by applying for the finance department; forcibly squeeze into Shen Yu's circle of friends, and incite Shen Yu's friends to target Shen Yu; deliberately suppress Shen Yu when filming and even went to the shop where Shen Yu worked to show off his strength and act as a villain... Now that he thinks about it, Tao Mu himself feels mentally retarded to the point of absurdity.

That's why there is such a naive "heart-abuse" plot in the silly pet article. In the normal world, it is estimated that only mentally retarded people would do such things.

But at that time, it was precisely because of Tao Mu's mindless targeting actions. Those who originally looked down on Shen Yu or had no feelings for Shen Yu will gradually be attracted to Shen Yu. They all agreed that this boy was pure and refined, different from the many flirtatious sluts in the entertainment circle, he was a crystal heart, a little angel with a slender and weak appearance but tough and kind.

So these admirers began to act as Shen Yu's protectors because of pity and love. Every day when I don't do business, other than helping Shen Yu, I just make trouble for him. Although they didn't like each other, in the end, in the process of constantly hitting him in the face, they forged a strange friendship like comrades-in-arms. In the end, under the influence of Shen Yu, she let go of her grievances and enjoyed herself happily. They even joined hands to form a business alliance centered on the Shen family.

Resurrected for the first time, freed from the influence of Jiangzhi buff, Tao Mu jumped out of the logic of the plot, re-examined the past, and found that many plots are actually worth pondering. For example -

"Xiao Mu? Xiao Mu?"

After being patted heavily on the shoulder a few times, Tao Mu came back to his senses: "Ah?"

"What are you thinking, I didn't hear you?" Meng Qi smiled gently: "You What do you think of Brother Yao's proposal?"

"What?" Tao Mu looked at Liu Yao blankly.

Liu Yao glared at his son angrily. Why are you still distracted when talking about business!

"What I mean to you, Brother Qi, is that the water here in Shanghai is too deep and the situation is too complicated, so don't meddle with you kids." It's easy to mess up!

"Leave this matter to us." Liu Yao took it easy: "I'll let Dahui go later-"

"It's best not to let Brother Dahui go." Out of caution, Tao Mu said: "Brother Dahui has stared at Luo Yang's tip. If he appeared in Shanghai at that juncture, it would definitely attract the attention of interested people."