Chapter 19

Chapter 19

"You are so good!"

During the lunch break, Qiao Miaowei, the second female lead who was forced in by the investor, carefully approached Tao Mu with a box of lunch: "I don't think you are very young, how come you are so good at acting?"

Probably because the funder was exposed too early, and she was a salesperson selling donkey brand bags without any talent or background at all. Qiao Miaowei's position in the crew was very subtle. Those actresses with professional background despise Qiao Miaowei's background and career path, and don't like to talk to her. Actors like Ning Yuan cherish their feathers, and they are afraid of causing misunderstandings by investors, so they don't like to talk to her. Coupled with director Zhao Xinming's attitude of disliking her, the staff of the crew also communicated with Qiao Miaowei less. So much so that she is obviously the important second female lead in the play, but she is neglected and ignored when she is not filming.

Qiao Miaowei herself knew that she was from a bad background and was not popular. Except for the first few tentative contacts, she seldom went to hang out in front of the actors of the same crew, so as not to be boring. This time I came to find Tao Mu, firstly because Tao Mu had just joined the group, and the coffee position was too small, so she probably wouldn't face her in person; secondly, because Tao Mu's acting skills were really great. Qiao Miaowei hopes to get some scriptures from Tao Mu, at least to enable her to cope with the shooting in front of her.

When Qiao Miaowei walked towards Tao Mu with the boxed lunch, she attracted the attention of many people in the crew. Hearing Qiao Miaowei's question, the group of people moved their ears and pretended to be listening.

Tao Mu can't always say that he was used to being suppressed by the film king in his previous life, and it accumulated over time and finally exploded. Since those ten years of polishing were missing, Tao Mu could only admit to himself with a cheeky face: "Probably because of his talent."

Qiao Miaowei: "..."

There was a sneer from behind, and Shang Xianyue, who played the heroine in the play, didn't care at all. He sarcastically said, "I won't go back and look in the mirror."

"You——" Qiao Miaowei looked at Shang Xianyue angrily.

As Xia Xing Entertainment's leading female star, Shang Xianyue has had a great star career in the past two years. Last year, the two dramas she received were ranked in the top three of the annual ratings list. At the beginning of this year, she just won the lead role in one of the TV dramas. After receiving the Golden Lily Award. At the time when the wind was blowing and the water was rising, the momentum was at its peak.

When Qiao Miaowei first joined the set, her benefactor had warned in every possible way that no one in the set could offend Shang Xianyue. Therefore, even if Qiao Miaowei was scolded on the face by Shang Xianyue, she didn't dare to speak back. The appearance of daring to be angry but daring to speak out and throwing a mouse, looks very pitiful.

It was the lunch break time, and the other actors and staff in the crew were sitting in twos and threes around the set, and they all saw this scene. However, everyone either turned a blind eye or watched the show with their arms folded. No one was willing to stand up and rescue Qiao Miaowei.

Tao Mu sighed in his heart, and said, "Teacher Shang is right."

"What did you say?" Qiao Miaowei turned her head sharply, and looked at Tao Mu in disbelief, her expression was both angry and stern. She didn't expect Tao Mu to make trouble at this time.