Chapter 41

Chapter 41

"Don't worry, talk slowly if you have something to say." Tao Mu frowned and comforted him patiently.

Da Luo on the other end of the phone was completely dumbfounded. Quite a senior man, squatting in the hospital corridor and crying with snot bubbling: "Brother Gou had an accident while hanging Wia and broke his waist. The doctor said that an operation must be performed immediately. But that stinky bitch Yu Mei, Actually ran away with money... Now the hospital has no money and does not perform surgery, Brother Gou's mother is also in a hurry...

Tao Mu, what can I do..." Da Luo cried on the phone, The words were not clear, and Tao Mu listened for a long time, interrupting Da Luo's crying and wailing to catch up with the point, and it took more than half an hour to finally figure it out.

--Similar to Tao Mu's memories of his previous life, Gou Rixin really had an accident while hanging out with Wia. I fell from a height of more than six meters and broke my waist directly. Because the injured area is too close to the lumbar spine, the doctor said that even if the general operation is successfully completed, there is a high possibility of becoming a high paraplegia.

Unless it is an operation with a particularly complicated name, if the postoperative recovery is good, it is possible to become a normal person. However, this kind of surgery costs more than 500,000 yuan for the initial operation fee, and it is conservatively estimated that it will cost about 1.2 million yuan after various rehabilitation treatments.

Because Tao Mu bought accident insurance for Gou Rixin before, and he can pay one million in compensation. Coupled with the fact that Gou Rixin has saved hundreds of thousands of dollars as the leader of the martial arts group for so many years, he has money for medical treatment. Da Luo and his brothers are very lucky. Quickly call Gou Rixin and his family. Gou Rixin has only one mother, and the old lady drove here as soon as she received the letter. The claim settlement went very smoothly, and everyone felt that there must be no problem with this matter.

"That day I accompanied the old lady to the insurance company to file a claim. In the end, Yu Mei insisted on going with her. Ever since Brother Gou's accident, this woman has been busy serving Brother Gou. Feed, urinate, feed and wipe herself. We Everyone thought she had changed, and she was really ready to calm down and live with Brother Gou. I was quite happy for Brother Gou."

"After finishing the insurance, I wanted to send the old lady and Yu Mei back to the hospital to pay. As a result, I answered a call on the way, saying that something happened to our crew and I had to go back. Yu Mei said to give her the money, and she took the old lady back to the hospital to pay the money." Da Luo didn't think about anything else at the time, directly handed over the bank card to Yu Mei. As a result, Yu Mei put the old lady in the ward as soon as she arrived at the hospital, telling the old lady to take care of Gou Rixin, and she went to go through the formalities.

The old lady waited all afternoon in the ward, but she didn't wait for Yu Mei to come back. Feeling something was wrong, after asking the nurse, Yu Mei never went to the payment office. She ran away with her bank card.

The old lady panicked now. He doesn't know how to make phone calls, and he doesn't know Gou Rixin's group of friends. In the end, I begged the nurse at the nurse's station to find the contact information to make a phone call. Da Luo and his gang found out that Yu Mei ran away with the money: "...you think she is too cruel, right? Brother Gou has been good enough to her for so many years I'm going to marry her before the accident. How could she be so ruthless to do such a thing? Isn't she trying to force Brother Gou to death!"