Chapter 55

Chapter 55

"...Okay, okay, no problem, thank you, and please convey my thanks to Mr. Gao. Thank you very much." Tao Mu hung up the phone with a gloomy face. He narrowed his eyes slightly, his eyes deep. Before he had time to think about it, in the next second, someone squeezed his handsome face into a bun with his hands.

"You're so young, why do you always put on a face of bitterness and hatred!" Meng Qi stretched out his hand, and rubbed his little boy's face vigorously, the skin condition was actually good. The tenderness and elasticity are particularly good.

Meng Qi couldn't hold it back, and stretched out his hand to squeeze again.

"Brother Qi." Tao Mu called out helplessly.

"Hey~" Meng Qi agreed very happily, and the joyful ending was a little sloppy.

"Stop making trouble, I want to talk about something serious." Tao Mu said so, but still sat on the sofa and let Meng Qi rub his face. He is always like this, in front of the family and friends who are really close and caring, his meekness is incredible.

"Okay, tell me." Of course Meng Qi knew Tao Mu's habit of being good and bad, so he reached out and rubbed his hair. He replied with a smile.

"The person from Bibo just called me. He said that Yao Wenxiao found Bibo's headquarters to seek cooperation and wanted to expose my scandal." Tao Mu said without thinking, "I'm afraid he will implicate you."

"I will Afraid of him?" Liu Yao, who was sitting on the sofa with his legs crossed and watching the game, raised his eyebrows with his arms crossed, reached out to pick up the goji chrysanthemum tea that Meng Qi insisted to make for him, and took a sip: "Let him just Let the horse come here. I'm not happy if the means are gentle."

"It's not such a simple matter." Tao Mu was a little worried when he thought of the messy things in his previous life. He hesitated to speak and looked at brother Qi.

Yao Wenxiao is a person who has no bottom line in his methods, and he will not worry about whether he will implicate innocent people. This time, if you want to deal with him and Fetion.com, the easiest thing to grasp is Ye Shi. It just so happened that their brother Qi was the specific person in charge of Feixun Entertainment. Tao Mu was really worried that the bastard Yao Wenxiao would start with Brother Meng Qi's past experience.

Meng Qi was keenly aware of Tao Mu's worry, smiled slightly, and stretched out his hand to stroke the hair of their little boy: "Don't worry. Your brother Qi's mental quality is fine. I haven't seen anything in so many years."

Didn't he just want to make a fuss about his experience of being a red card in the night. Meng Qi lived most of his life, and indeed he had many regrets. But he never regretted coming to Ye Shi.

——If he hadn't come to Ye Shi back then, he wouldn't have money to treat his mother. His mother would not have lived more than ten years. If he hadn't come to Ye Shi, he wouldn't have known the bastard Liu Yao, and he wouldn't have known the little bastard Tao Mu. Then he may still be alone in a corner now, living the rest of his life alone like a walking dead, how can he be as nourished as he is now with a family, a business, a husband and a son.