Chapter 17

Chapter 17

"The appearance is not bad." After all, he is a well-informed and great director. Zhao Xin glanced at Tao Mu, satisfied in his heart, but noncommittal on his face: "I heard from Keping that you were born as a martial artist and you are good at kung fu. In this case , you go to communicate with the martial arts teacher first, and then do a set of moves when you audition later."

Tao Mu nodded and went to find the martial arts instructor.

The martial arts team in "The Legend of Heroes" is Zhao Xin's queen team. Chief Wuzhi Duan Yufeng has been by Zhao Xin's side since he filmed his first film, and he can be said to be an old partner. After seeing Tao Mu, he smiled and greeted: "I have also seen your performance in "Zi Xiao", it is really good. I hope you can maintain this state in "Legend of Heroes." Saying this, the killer Wuming handed over the weapon.

This Green Snake Soft Sword was specially created by the crew according to the description of "The Legend of Heroes". The material is resin material imitating jade, the appearance is green and flawless, crystal clear, the sword body is carved like snake scales, the hilt is a snake tail, and the sword tip is a ferocious snake head. The blue is sparkling, and it looks very beautiful.

Teacher Wuzhi first clasped the Green Snake Soft Sword on his arm, then pulled it out skillfully and waved it a few times, and explained to Tao Mu: "Because it is a soft sword, we refer more to the Tai Chi Sword when designing martial arts movements. And the nine-section whip. By the way, do you know how to play with the whip?"

Tao Mu: "Does the ringing of the whip during the morning exercise of the elderly count?"

Wu Zhi teacher suddenly smiled: "It's okay. As long as you can swing it."

Then he clasped the Green Snake Soft Sword on Tao Mu's arm: "Try it first, and find out how it feels." The emerald green imitation jade Green Snake Soft Sword was clasped on Tao Mu's arm obediently, like a The strange decorations further accentuated Tao Mu's fair skin and well-proportioned bones.

Tao Mu rested his other hand on the hilt of the sword on his wrist, and with a light swipe of his slender fingers, the Green Snake Soft Sword was drawn out. Tao Mu recalled the whip-playing action he used to do with Old Man Song in his morning exercises in his previous life. With a turn of his wrist, the Green Snake Soft Sword A sword flower was flipped lightly in front of him.

Teacher Wuzhi's eyes lit up, and he smiled happily, "It's kind of interesting."

After a pause, he said again: "When we are actually shooting, I can take a close-up of this action. It's very beautiful." Teacher Wu Zhi said, and then glanced at Tao Mu's hand - fair complexion, as if carved from beautiful jade, with bones Well-proportioned, with well-defined joints and slender fingers. There is no need to create momentum at all in the post-production stage, just such a simple letter, people who understand the camera can immediately appreciate the meaning.

This kind of mysterious and mysterious feeling, in their martial arts jargon, is fanciful, but the key is that it is difficult for experienced professional martial artists who often film fight scenes to grasp this kind of fan, let alone Tao Mu. A newcomer who hasn't been in front of the camera several times.

So... It really is God rewarding the meal!

Duan Yufeng's heart moved slightly, and he said with a smile: "That's the feeling. Keep it up, and you will definitely become popular when this drama comes out." The subtext of these words seems that Tao Mu has already passed the audition and entered the shooting stage.