Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Yan Sheng, the top super popular superstar in China, the youngest winner of the Golden Crow Award in the history of Chinese film, and a superstar in film and television. At the age of 20, he won the Golden Crow Award for Best Actor when he debuted, at the age of 22, he won the Golden Lily Flower Award for his first TV series, and at the age of 25, he won the Golden Elephant Award and the Golden Chime Award for Best Actor at the same time for a main theme movie.

The protagonist became the youngest grand slam actor in China. And in the next ten years, he will successively win three international gold medals and become a treasure-level actor recognized by the global film industry. He will also receive a Lifetime Achievement Award from the Oscars on his thirty-fifth birthday. Then at the awards ceremony, he announced his withdrawal from the entertainment circle and married his same-sex lover, Shen Yuxi.

Going back ten years, even though Yan Sheng has not yet become the entertainment godfather who dominates the global entertainment industry in later generations, and he is still not well-known internationally, he is still the top superstar that most Chinese actors admire most.

Just a joke, basically in the past two years, every young actor likes to say that his idol is Yan Sheng when interviewed by the media.

Cheng Baodong thinks that Tao Mu is also this kind of person—at least Tao Mu's "be kind to others" trait that he has always shown fits this style of behavior very well. And he does have Yan Sheng's style in acting. Unexpectedly, after Tao Mu heard Cheng Baodong's inquiry, he would be extremely indifferent: "I don't know him."

Cheng Baodong and Wang Boyuan have not long been in contact with Tao Mu, but they have a deep understanding of Tao Mu's scheming. Knowing that this person has always been good at dancing and shining, he is also very good at covering up his emotions. In other words, no matter what Tao Mu thinks in his heart, this person has always done a good job on the surface.

But in the face of Yan Sheng, a top superstar with "high use value", Tao Mu's reaction was not to mention climbing up the pole, but rather indifferent - there was even a hint of impatience and hostility in the indifference ——You must know that this kid is the master who can respectfully call "Lighting Teacher" when facing the lighting master. At the beginning, everyone was a little apprehensive, but after getting along with each other for a long time, the big guys all came out—the "teacher" in Tao Mu's mouth is wholesale and retail, and whoever catches it is called whoever it is. It is a general appellation and there is absolutely no specific reference meaning.

Anyway, starting from Tao Mu, the titles of teachers in their crew have been flooded! But meeting such a legitimate "teacher" like Yan Sheng, Tao Mu stopped getting along.

There is something! There must be something going on here!

Cheng Baodong and Wang Boyuan looked at each other. Cheng Baodong wanted to ask a few more questions, but seeing Tao Mu's expressionless face, he didn't dare to ask.

This time, Cheng Baodong can finally be sure that this kid is really not without temper! It's just that his outburst... is a bit confusing!

But no matter what, Tao Mu finally won the approval of most people in "A Faraway River and Lake" by virtue of his actor-level acting skills.

After the initial running-in period, Tao Mu also realized the horror of Cheng Baodong, a tyrant on the set- in order to catch up with the progress, "The Far From Rivers and Lakes" has been divided into two groups of B and B during the filming period. Cheng Baodong and all the big names in the crew are in group A, responsible for shooting big scenes and literary dramas that need to be polished. The assistant director and Tao Mu's martial arts stand-ins belong to Group B, and the main task of Group B is to shoot some stand-in scenes and fighting scenes in the middle and long shots.