Chapter 29

Chapter 29

Waiting until the next afternoon, Tao Mu, who received another call from Brother Yao, found Zhang Hanya's uncle, Zhang Delu. He is also the most able-bouncing and thought-provoking male in the entire Lao Zhang family.

"...The house number of this address is your home!" In front of Zhang Delu, Tao Mu said a series of addresses, and then asked: "I heard that you still gamble and owe a lot of usury. I say you can do it, Brother Dong dares to owe all his debts. Don’t you know that Brother Dong is the cruelest and the darkest?”

Zhang Delu didn’t expect that after a few days, Tao Mu would turn his family upside down. Immediately startled and frightened: "You, what do you mean?"

"It doesn't mean anything." Tao Mu sneered: "I just want to say that I don't care about your family's affairs. But you can't ruin my affairs."

"I know too It’s not easy for your family. No one in the family has a serious job. The man who established the family is not only incompetent, but also gambles and borrows usury. For so many years, he has relied on women to do odd jobs outside to support the family. It’s quite sad to say. By the way , I had someone visit your house yesterday, and bought a lot of canned fruit for the old lady, and some small food and toy cars for your children who are only in elementary school. Did your wife tell you?"

Zhang Delu's heart skipped a beat again. Tao Mu said it nicely, but he found out the address of their home, and sent a man with a bald tattoo and a gold chain to deliver fruit to their home. He can't speak clearly. The meaning of that point is obvious.

Since Zhang Delu is a master who can gamble outside and owe loan sharks, he can naturally figure out the truth here.

He is a kind of person who is soft-boned and smelly, and will do anything for money. But it is precisely his type who is the most able to understand the importance. Know who can provoke and who should never be messed with. To put it bluntly, the soft ones bully the hard ones.

Now, in Tao Mufang's eyes, he is that tough guy, the master who must not be messed with.

"You, what do you want?" Zhang Delu looked at Tao Mu with flickering eyes, and said harshly: "I, I tell you, you are a person who wants to be a big star. You'd better not mess around."

"As long as you don't block my way." Tao Mu glanced at Zhang Delu expressionlessly, and suddenly chuckled: "Mr. Zhang is a smart man. I know what you want, isn't it just the medical expenses! This one I can give you a satisfactory solution to the matter. But you have to promise that this is not the only time. If you dare to make a moth to pester the crew or the Yun family later, then don’t blame me for not saying the ugly things first.”

Zhang Delu A heart is like riding a roller coaster, thinking about Tao Mu's ideas and afraid that Tao Mu will settle the score later: "What do you want?"

Tao Mu sneered. He ignored Zhang Delu. The best way to deal with this kind of person is not to slap a sweet date, but to give him a sweet date, and then severely discount his two legs. He knew the pain and the fear. In this way, I won't be thinking about those sweet dates, pestering you from time to time, trying to scare you.

Tao Mu left Zhang Delu aside, and first went back to the filming location of "The Faraway River and Lake" to visit the set for everyone. As soon as he joined the group, he apologized to everyone - he brought some of the most famous and popular snacks in H Town, and shared them with everyone. Then, taking advantage of the filming break, I went into the director's lounge with Cheng Baodong and a few big names to discuss donations.