Chapter 70

Chapter 70

After lunch, Tao Mu is going to the hospital to see Brother Dahui. Li Xiaohang drove him off. When he arrived at the entrance of the hospital, Tao Mu's heart skipped a beat, and he suddenly took out his mobile phone and called Yun Yi. Knowing that he happened to be an intern at the hospital, he immediately smiled and said, "What a coincidence. I just want to introduce someone to you. I originally thought that when you both had time, I would make another round. I didn't expect you to be so talented. Fate."

Li Xiaohang, who was sitting on the side, was a little bit heartbroken, and couldn't help pinching the steering wheel.

The two get out of the car together. Tao Mu called Dad Yao again and asked which ward Dahui lived in. Taking advantage of this time, Li Xiaoheng went directly to the 24h supermarket next to the hospital to buy a bouquet of flowers and a fruit basket. Tao Mu smiled: "You don't have to be so polite."

Li Xiaoheng smiled slightly: "It should."

Seeing this, Tao Mu didn't say any more. He actually wanted to say that Brother Dahui is upright and doesn't care about these nonsense. It is better to buy a roast chicken and two sticks of beer at the deli next door to send him flowers and fruits when he visits the sick. But Tao Mu thought about it again, he and Li Xiaohang were just partners, and they hadn't met each other a few times. Since Li Xiaoheng has a heart, he said too much for fear of spoiling others' kindness. It's really not good.

Of course Li Xiaoheng didn't know what Tao Mu was thinking. He just felt that it was not good to go empty-handed for the first visit, so he bought some flowers and fruits according to common sense. Of course, with Li Xiaoheng's past experience, even if he was killed, he would never have imagined that he could bring such things as roast chicken and beer when visiting a doctor.

The two entered the elevator in silence. Out of politeness, Tao Mu took the fruit basket from Li Xiaoheng's hand. The two of them entered the ward with one carrying flowers and the other fruit, Liu Yao and others were taken aback when they saw it.

Tao Mu explained with a smile: "After we had lunch, I said I wanted to see Brother Dahui. Brother Li sent me over. These flower and fruit baskets were all bought by Brother Li." Dahui, who was lying on the hospital bed, immediately He smiled and said, "Boss Li is bothering you. You are so polite."

Meng Qi who was next to Liu Yao already knew the relationship between Li Xiaohang and Tao Mu, and the role Li Xiaohang played in this out-of-court settlement. Smiling and greeting, "Thanks to Mr. Li's help this time."

"Xiao Mu is my most valued partner. He has helped me a lot in the international crude oil market. I have nothing to repay him. These are what I should do." In front of Liu Yao and Meng Qi, Li Xiaoheng was inexplicably restrained, and his speech became polite again.

Liu Yaomengqi didn't understand why, but he still lamented in his heart that everyone's children are different, they speak with style, and they, ordinary people like them, can't urinate in the same pot at a glance.

While talking, Liu Yao's cell phone rang again. He ran out to answer the phone. When he came back again, he couldn't help but look at Li Xiaoheng more kindly.