Chapter 36

Chapter 36

In order to create a big news, Tao Mu specially chose September 9th at twelve o'clock in the evening to launch Feixun.com.

In fact, before the launch, through the vigorous publicity in the 301 dormitory, the entire 2008 Beijing Film and Television freshmen, including some senior students and seniors, knew about it.

So on the night of September 9, 2008, as long as they had a computer, almost all Beijing Film and Television students stayed in front of the computer and entered the website.

On the first day of the website's opening, the only online interactive activity was the selection of school flowers and grasses-since Tao Mu only got photos of the 2008 freshmen, so at present, it seems more appropriate to say that it is the selection of flowers and grasses.

At the same time, in order to attract more students to register on the website, Tao Mu also encouraged senior seniors to register accounts and upload photos, and also joined the evaluation.

"Aww, I want to vote for our Mumu, where is the picture of our Mumu~~"

Jingying No. 2 apartment, a girl with a computer sits at the table, registers an account as quickly as possible, and directly enters the voting district. I want to vote for the school grass in my mind. In the end, I found that I could not vote directly, but had to compare the two photos like a multiple-choice question, and slowly find my male god!

The reason why Tao Mu chose this algorithm is mainly to increase the students' sense of participation. After all, we are all classmates, whether it is out of the mentality of joining in the fun, or to give him face, to participate is to support him.

Tao Mu didn't want to make the barriers clear like draft voting, at least at first. The main reason is that if the issue of the number of votes is clear at a glance in the form of a column chart at the very beginning, those with a large number of votes will naturally be complacent, while those with a small number of votes or no one cares about it will be too embarrassing.

Considering the problem of getting along with each other in the future, Tao Mu still wanted to pretend to be friendly at first. At least wait until the first round of audition is over, and the shortlisted boys and girls have a certain popularity base and support rate, and then they will show their horses and horses for the next round of competition.

In this way, ordinary students have the refreshment and intimacy that is important to participate. Even if they are not shortlisted for the final selection of the school beauty, they can still get acquainted in front of the whole school. Students who continue to go down also have basic popularity. The website can also subtly enter the lives of Jingying students.

In the eyes of the students who don't know the truth, Tao Mu's behavior is simply the most shameless way to cheat clicks ヽ(`Д′)?︵ ┻━┻ ┻━┻ Of course, there are also many girls in the 2008 class who registered accounts.

After entering the voting area for the first time, it was not to select the school beauty, but to search for my own photo: "I just want to see what Twilight took of me?" In order to collect more freshmen's photos In the photo, the male part was connected with the help of three other roommates in bedroom 301, while the female classmate was wooed by Tao Mu with a camera in his hand. Considering Tao Mu's appearance and affinity, almost no girls refused.