Chapter 64

Chapter 64

As Liu Yao said, he smiled at the uncomfortable guests in the private room, raised his eyebrows and asked, "Several, is it okay for me to say this?"

"No. No. Boss Liu is very right, To put it bluntly, we are here to seek peace." One of the Mediterranean editor-in-chiefs with thinning hair said with a smile.

Liu Yao sneered, and stretched out his hand to beckon Tao Mu to sit down beside him. Like a treasure, he took out a bunch of car keys from his pocket and pushed them in front of Tao Mu: "Aren't you just learning how to drive? I discussed with your little Qi's father, and I might as well buy you a car. If I have something to do and can't drive to Picking you up will save you the trouble of running back and forth between the school and Houhai."

Tao Mu recognized at a glance that it was a Porsche car key, frowned, and was about to refuse -

 Meng Qi said: "This It's my father's wish and yours. If you really treat us as fathers, accept it. How can a son refuse a gift from his father?" If you really treat us as your father, you can't refuse." Liu Yao echoed Meng Qi's words. Impatiently, he directly stuffed the car keys into Tao Mu's hand.

"You don't have to worry about the money for the two of us. Thanks to you, I and your little Qi dad can make up for this small amount of money." Liu Yao said, squinting the eyes of the ten or so editors next to him, with a smirk Not laughing: "You guys said, is that what you mean?"

"Yes, yes." What else could the editors say, but they could only agree with smiling faces.

"Okay. You are all educated people, so we don't want to come here. Tell me, how do you want to make peace." Liu Yao crossed his legs, and Shi Shiran leaned on the back of the sofa. The cigar holder used for business talk is between the index finger and middle finger, and it does not mean to light it.

Even so, the ten or so editor-in-chiefs who were still frightened by their tough and unscrupulous demeanor looked at each other, unable to speak.

When they were bewitched by Yao Wenxiao and used money to smear Tao Mu and Ye Shi, they really didn't expect Liu Yao to be so difficult. They actually sent people to watch Yao Wenxiao long ago, got Yao Wenxiao to bribe them, and even invited Yanjing's barrister who specializes in economic compensation to sue so many media outlets from the perspective of infringement and illegal income.

——How many weekly gossip magazines and entertainment newspapers are there in the circle, and who doesn't rely on rumors about celebrities to make money and traffic? Celebrities and journalists are complementary to each other. Celebrities rely on reporters to show their presence to gain attention and increase their popularity, while newspapers and magazines rely on reporting on celebrity news to increase sales and raise advertising costs. So under normal circumstances, celebrities dare not tear themselves apart with the media.

The fear is to anger the media and be blocked. In the past, even if some celebrities reported to newspapers and magazines out of embarrassment, at most they would sue them for violating their privacy rights and damaging their reputation. Even if the lawsuit is won, their magazine will issue an apology statement and put it on top. Anyway, the news media has always had the power to "report the facts". Even if the star is desperate, there is nothing he can do. It can't delay them making money and making gimmicks.