Chapter 24

Chapter 24

"If Director Cheng is not busy with filming, I'll go to the bathroom first!" Tao Mu said suddenly, reaching out his hand to beckon the two of them who were annoyed that they were self-defeating, so they trembled and said, "You guys go with me."

Long Tian Ao raised his paw with a smile, and joined in the fun with a shy face: "I too-"

Before he could finish speaking, he was froze by Tao Mu's expressionless gaze. Dazed, he didn't dare to finish his sentence, and could only watch Tao Mu take the two of them to the bathroom lovingly.

Cheng Baodong felt that he hadn't gotten to the point where Tao Mu exploded, so he looked around inexplicably: "What's going on?"

No one answered. Only Wang Boyuan looked at Tao Mu's back thoughtfully. He found this kid quite interesting, his public and private interests were clear and unambiguous, and he seemed to be a bit defensive.

This doesn't quite match the smooth and sophisticated he has always shown.

* * * * * *

"I said what's the matter with you two?" Under the guise of urinating, Tao Mu dragged the big hairy little fat into the bathroom, kicked all the partition doors to make sure that there was no one inside After that, he asked.

The big hairy and chubby look like wet-haired dogs that have been baptized by the torrential rain. They looked at each other lazily, and pursed their mouths with a disappointed expression: "We just want to help you." Tall and round figure Standing obediently in the corner, trying to shrink himself into a ball, Tao Mu was annoyed and funny.

"How do you want to help me?" Tao Mu raised his eyebrows and asked carefully.

"Didn't you say it before! Because your capital value is not high, those people don't take you seriously. The two of us discussed it and felt that this is indeed the case. So we came up with this way- -Aren't you very good at stock trading? If you can help those big stars and directors make money in stock trading, they will definitely treat you well!"

Da Mao sniffed, and confessed frankly and dejectedly: "I checked it all on the Internet. Wang Boyuan also likes stock trading, but he is unlucky. This time the market fell, he lost tens of millions in total. Many entertainment media are reporting This matter. So we thought, if you can help him invest in stocks, he is a first-line superstar, and he will definitely cover you!"

The thought is really beautiful. Tao Mu chuckled: "What if we lose money?"

Da Mao Xiaopang was full of confidence: "How could it be, Brother Mu, you are such a genius, with such accurate vision, you will definitely not lose money." "

You think the stock market is run by our family ?" ?" Tao Mu looked at the two of them with good intentions, but that's not how things were done: "Have you two ever thought about what if I help these big guys lose money in stock trading? Even if they can't kill me, right? You also have to join hands to block me to relieve my anger?"

Is there still such an operation?

Big Hairy Little Fatty was startled. Finally realized the danger: "No way?"

They just felt that they were too hasty, which might affect the views of these big coffee stars on Tao Mu. It never occurred to Tao Mu that he would lose money.

This kind of trust in Tao Mu is really... Which singer gave them the courage? !

"Why not." Tao Mu snorted softly, but it wasn't to scare the two little ones.

The so-called money touches people's hearts. In his past and present lives, Tao Mu knows money best, especially how far a huge amount of assets can drive a person. There is a popular saying in later generations called rich and self-willed, which is absolutely true. However, Tao Mu has lived two lifetimes, but he has a deeper understanding of the words of resignation without money.