Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Taking advantage of the breakfast time, Tao Mu gave Da Mao Xiaopang a rough introduction to the concept of entertainment big V. But I didn’t say too much. After all, in 2008, most people were playing the blog post bar, Jiujiu Space. Langlang Weibo had just started to operate, and Weixin hadn’t even come out. Many people don't have the concept of self-media at all. In this case, it is useless for Tao Mu to say too much.

But even this few words still aroused the ambition of the two young people to devote themselves to raging gossip. Enthusiastically pestered Tao Mu to ask questions all morning, and even at Tao Mu's suggestion, changed the name of his Weibo, which was full of the atmosphere of the times, non-mainstream and too secondary.

"Brother Mu, Brother Mu, you have so many tricks, can you help me think of a fun and cool name?" Xiao Pang smiled flatteringly in front of Tao Mu while holding the computer.

Tao Mu pondered for a moment, and changed Xiaopang's Weibo name to Chaoyang People.

Xiaopang: "..."

Xiaopang: "What name is this? It's too boring. I don't like it. You can change it for me."

"I really don't like it?" Express regret. Such a majestic, unpretentious but frightening name, full of mystery and wisdom of the masses, is estimated to be comparable only to "takeaway riders" in later generations.

It's a pity that Xiaopang couldn't comprehend Tao Mu's deep meaning at all due to the aesthetic taste separated by ten years. Tao Mu could only change his microblog nickname again under Fa Xiao's urging - the official who eats melons!

Xiaopang rubbed his chin for a while, and felt that the name was not bad, at least it could reflect his coquettishness and ambition a little bit.

Da Mao was beside him excitedly: "Where's mine?"

Tao Mu didn't even have to think about it this time, and directly typed the words "There is a mine boy at home" on the computer.

Da Mao felt that the name revealed his identity in a low-key, precise and connotative way, and he was very satisfied.

But after all this fuss, it's getting late. The three hurried to the set, but it rained heavily as soon as they went out. The torrential rain and the gust of wind made the three of them drown. Then the clouds cleared and the mist cleared—it was the time when Tao Mu walked from home to the set during a heavy rain. Nothing was wasted.

Such a well-timed reminder of bad luck made Tao Mu faintly feel uneasy. Recalling the fate of being influenced by Shen Yu in a vicious cycle after returning to Shen's house in the previous life --

Sure enough, when Tao Mu first joined the crew, he saw Shen Yu surrounded by everyone in the center of the crowd, and the person who sent Shen Yu back to the crew The Shen family.

The members of the Shen family who have always cherished Shen Yu in their palms and doted on them really couldn't bear to part with their well-behaved young son. Regardless of work and studies, the whole family took a special plane to send Shen Yu back to H Film and Television City from Shanghai City. visit class.

The richest man in Shanghai came to the crew, and the whole crew was excited. A large group of people gathered around the members of the Shen family, as if ordinary people saw the emperor's family in micro-clothes with their own eyes.     

Chen Yiqian, who has always been one-sided in the film crew, and Director Chen also flattered Father Shen without a trace. Shen Yu was praised for his spirituality in his performance, and he played the leading role in his true colors. He also said that the Shen family has a harmonious relationship, unlike some big families that are only superficially friendly. Of course, it was more fancy to praise Shen Yu's talent. That tone of voice was exactly the same as a subordinate bragging about how smart the leader's child was in front of the leader.