Chapter 62

Chapter 62

The meal lasted until after nine o'clock in the evening, and everyone was drunk. Especially Song Daozhen——Tao Mu has known the old man for so many years, but he has never seen him drink more than two taels. I was also drunk today. When he was helped to lie down in the main room by everyone, he was still muttering something. Tao Mu heard the old man say "Xiao Wen'er" in a daze.

Dean Tao took off Mr. Song's clothes and shoes, helped him to lie on his side, and mixed warm water to wipe his face and hands. After everything was tidied up, he held the dirty clothes that old man Song had taken off, and dragged Tao Mu out of the main room.

The moonlight is like water, and the cool breeze is refreshing. The moonlight pours down from the old pagoda tree, like a thin layer of gauze, covering the quiet courtyard. The drunk people found their own rooms to lie down and sleep.

Dean Tao put the clothes that Mr. Song had taken off into a enamel washbasin with peeling paint, and put it under the faucet. While washing, he said: "The little Wen'er old man Song is talking about is his son who died early. His name is Song Yunwen. He never talks about the past. He is drunk today, and he is in love with the scene."

Tao Mu My heart softened, and I couldn't help asking: "The old man has not thought about starting a new family after all these years?"

Dean Tao was silent for a while, and the movements of his hands followed suit. After a long time, he said lightly: "No. Probably because the previous incident hurt too deeply. He always talked about it, saying that the fortune teller said that he was a lonely star, that he suppressed his wife and children, and said that if he married a wife To have a child is to harm others and yourself, so you should be alone forever."

"Can you take what a fortune teller says to be true?" Tao Mu lived his whole life, and he didn't believe in fate the most. Hearing these words, I was very disapproving: "I live my own life, I don't believe in fate. From now on, I will be the grandson of the old man, and I will accompany him for the rest of my life, and provide for him until the end of his life." After a pause, Tao Mu turned to Tao Yuan again and said: "Dean, you are my grandma in my heart. I will also take care of you in the future."

Tao Mu said these words from the bottom of his heart. Unexpectedly, Dean Tao suddenly became angry, glared at him, and reprimanded him in a low voice, "What nonsense are you talking about!"

Tao Mu was taken aback, watching Dean Tao holding the enamel washbasin and walking to the grape arbor to dry his clothes. The moonlight shone on half of her face like a filter, and Dean Tao's outline flickered under the moonlight, and there was a mixture of sadness and joy.

Tao Mu foolishly scratched his hair, his brain, which was always working fast, became more and more sluggish under the erosion of alcohol. Still can't figure out why Dean Tao lost his temper at him.

Tao Mu, who couldn't figure it out, went straight into the west ear room - the courtyard of the Song family was an old-fashioned three-entry courtyard. The seat at the front was reversed, which was changed by Song Daozhen to open Songji restaurant. Further inside is the main courtyard. Old man Song lives in the main room by himself, and the side rooms on both sides are locked with big copper locks, and no one is usually allowed to enter. Further behind is the back room, which used to be used by two waiters from the restaurant. Later, the two guys got married and started a business, and both moved out. Old man Song used the back room as a storage utility room.