Chapter 12

Chapter 12

Tao Mu's scene in the afternoon is a scene in which the male protagonist sneaks into the Demon Cult masked and is discovered by Mu Huating, who plays the leader of the Demon Cult, and the two fight. Because the face of the male number three was to be photographed in this scene, in order to strive for the best shooting effect, the crew's opinion was to let Mu Huating do it himself.

Mu Huating quarreled all morning but failed to get Director Chen to agree to his request to use a substitute. When wearing the wia clothes, his face was ugly like constipation, and he looked at Tao Mu in shock and fear, for fear that this official would use the show to beat someone and avenge his personal revenge. So much so that during the filming, whenever Tao Mu stabbed someone with a sword, Mu Huating would scurry backwards like a rabbit, so fast that even the camera could only capture an afterimage. There is no domineering and awe-inspiring demeanor that the leader of the Demon Cult should have at all.

——If you are so cowardly, how can you make this scene?

Chen Yiqian couldn't bear it anymore, and after shouting "cut" eight times in a row, he took the loudspeaker and yelled at Mu Huating: "Mu Huating, are you here to shoot a comedy drama?"

Mu Huating was startled and aggrieved, and shouted loudly: "Don't blame me. Tao Mu deliberately scared me."

Tao Mu stood there expressionless.

The whole crew is holding their arms together. When they are all blind? Tao Mu Mingming didn't do anything, which shows that Mu Huating not only has bad conduct, but also has terrible ability to throw blame.

Mu Huating, who was questioned by the entire crew, was also wronged. He insisted that Tao Mu was uneasy and kind, and would definitely beat him up while filming. If he hadn't run fast every time, he would have been beaten to the ground by Tao Mu right now.

Chen Yiqian couldn't bear Mu Huating's severe brain supplementation. In order not to delay the filming process, he finally agreed to Mu Huating's request to use a substitute.

Mu Huating heaved a sigh of relief, and took off his Wia clothes as quickly as he could in his life, looked at Tao Mu with both eyes, and raised his chin in protest. The face is full of arrogance of "what can you do with me".

The big hairy and chubby who played the role of the cannon fodder by the side had itchy teeth, wishing to immediately put Mu Huating in a small alley and put a sack on it.

Tao Mu stood with his sword expressionless. He didn't even give Mu Huating a look.

The Wu substitute for Mu Huating is a martial artist from Gou Rixin's team, named Da Luo. Had a drink together last night. After seeing Tao Mu, he lowered his voice to apologize for Tao Mu: "...you are too honest. If it were me, I would definitely take this opportunity to beat him up. Let's see if he dares to splash dirty water in the future."

"That's not necessary." Tao Mu replied lightly. When a person is bitten by a dog, he cannot bite back. If he really did that, it wouldn't be any different from that idiot Mu Huating. Besides, there are so many people watching on the set, how much can Mu Huating be hurt even if they make small moves? Since he doesn't even bother to do such things as putting on sacks, he naturally won't fall under the watchful eyes of the public - he just casually displayed his actor-level acting skills during the confrontation, and his emotions were replaced by the perverted murderer he played in his previous life. When a pair of eyes stared at Mu Huating, it was like a butcher looking at pork on the chopping board. Sure enough, Mu Huating couldn't help being frightened, and made himself crazy.