• 4 •

the next morning i wake up and tom is still holding me. i look up and see him peacefully sleeping. i sit up and slide my arm carefully off his torso, his arm slides down to my hip. his black braids are sprawled over the pillow. i smile as i take in his features. i look over to bills bed to see he isn't there. i furrow my brows before i hear the bathroom door open and out walks bill.

he looks at me and smirks. "cuddling as if i wouldn't see. you know i wake up early." he crosses his arms and looks down at tom. "can i awake my brother. we are leaving in abouttt..." he picks up his phone and checks the time. "an hour" he raises his brows, tossing the phone on the bed. "yeah yeah." i groan and smile after.

"so how did he go from the chair to you bed?" he cocks a brow and sits down putting his shoes on. "well he looked uncomfy." i tilted my head up as i spoke in a 'matter of fact' tone. "interesting, one moment he's a bitch, the next he's holding you while you sleep." he laughs. "shutup!" i laugh with him. i look over at tom again, smile remaining. "tommmm!" i say as i move towards his ear.

he opens his eyes and his brows quickly knit together. "goodmorning mr cuddle bear!" bill shouts. i watch time roll his eyes and giggle. "what." he groans, i feel him tug at my waist pulling me closer. his eyes start to close again. "you have to get up and get packed." i say. "yeah get your lazy ass up." bill says and shakes his leg. toms eyes open again and his hand raises from me to flip bill off.

"gasp. ok then. have fun in an hour when you have NO WAY BACK HOME!" bill says as he grabs his clothes and starts folding them and placing them in his suitcase. toms hand falls on his side and he sits up. he rubs his eye and looks at me. "how'd you sleep?" he tilts his head a bit. "i slept good. was your sleep also enjoyable?" i smirk. "yes very much." he chuckles and gets up. "i have to go pack but i'll be back." he leans over and kisses my cheek.

i say goodbye and he leaves mine and bills room. i get up and grab clothes from my suitcase. bill watches me grab baggy pj's, and a hoodie and shakes his head. "how can i look more luxurious then you?" he jokes. i look up at him as i zip up my suitcase. "because i do not get luxurious for long car rides. i prepare to sleep." i smile.

"yeah but you never wear anything luxurious! everrr!!! it kills me." he whines and leans his head back. "baggy jeans and a crop top is luxurious!" i defend myself in a dramatic tone. (clearly joking guys 😎 but that's fr my style 😭) "the nicest thing you own is sneakers." he rolls his eyes. "i have to give you an ENTIRE makeover one of these days." he shakes his head.

i laugh and walk to the bathroom to change. after i'm done i make sure i have everything and take the bedsheets and pillow cases off and put all the bed stuff in a pile. bill looks at me confused. "why do you always do that when we leave the hotel?" he asks as i make my way over to his bed. "because i'm trying to make the people who clean the rooms life a little easier." i shrug. "i don't know my mom and me would do it when we went on vacations."

bill laughs at me and goes to the bathroom to style his hair. once he comes out i walk up to him. "my favorite emo" i smile. "my favorite homeless person." he smiles back. we both laugh and i walk over to the bed putting my shoes on. while i'm doing so there's a knock on the door. i look up quickly. bill walks over to the door and asks who it is. "tom! who the fuck else?" he sounds offended.

bill opens the door. "never know." he looks at tom then to me and back to tom. tom raises his brows. "my bad... i wasn't thinking..." tom says walking in with his suitcase. i look down to my shoes and start tying them. i'm trying not to think about the previous night. i'm trying to focus on the positive right now. "alright the van is here!" bill says as i finish tying the other shoe. i stand up and grab my suitcase and we meet gustav and georg in the hallway.

when we get to the van there is two sets of backseats as per usual. the driver grabs our suitcases and i crawl into the way back seat like i always do but this time tom comes with me. he sits next to me and i look over to bill who just winks at me. they put the seat back up and gustav climbs in and georg follows.

bill talks to the driver for a minute before he gets in aswell. the door closes and the driver gets in, soon we started driving. the boys are talking except tom. i listen to the boys joke with each other and talk about the concert and their fans and whatnot. i feel toms hand go on my knee making me look over at him. he's looking at his hand but his eyes soon lock with mine. he leans toward me and whispers in my ear. "your so pretty you know that right?" i could hear the smile in his voice.

once he pulls away i mouth a thank you and smile at him. he leans his head against the seat, and it tilts down ward a bit and he looks down at his hand. slowly it moves up my thigh. i look down watching it inch closer to my heat. i quickly grab his hand, holding it tightly and look up at the boys to make sure they didn't see. they didn't, they are all too invested in their conversation.

i look at tom when i hear his chuckle. "it's not funny!" i whisper as my face heats up. "it's so funny" he whispers back with that same stupid smirk on his face. "didn't you hate me yesterday? and the day before that. and the day before that and the-" he cuts me off with a more serious look on his face. "you thought i hated you?" he furrows his brows. "i didn't hate you. i just never knew what to say to you." he whispers all this and checks to make sure they aren't listening.

"then why were you so mean before?" i asked genuinely. he pauses and looks down. he interlocks our fingers and looks back up at me. "you made me nervous. i would just blurt out anything to get out of a conversation with you. and i don't know how you feel about me but, i do know there must be something more that you feel if you kissed me back..." he says quietly. as he said all this he looked deep into my eyes.

i didn't say anything just yet... but i had a cocky smirk take over my face. "i made you nervous." i said proudly. toms shakes his head and chuckles. "shut up." he responds. "i like you tom, i have for a while now." i lean my head against his and look down at our hands. "then we are on the same page." he says and presses his lips against mine. we pull away and he looks me up and down.

after about an hour in the van i started getting tired. we were just blasting music and singing along. so of course i'm tired. since i'm conveniently not buckled i get an idea in my head. i lay down on my side resting my head in toms lap. i feel him jump a bit and smile. he leans over me and i see his face in my view. i giggle and he starts to speak. "you better hope i don't get too excited" he jokes and kisses my cheek. "goodnight" i whisper and he leans back against his seat. "goodnight y/n" he says before he puts his hand on my arm.

***

i'm awaken by tom shaking me. "wakey wakey" he says. i open my eyes and look up at him. "we are here." he says and i stretch before sitting up. i look and see no one's in the car. i look back at tom with furrowed brows. "where is everyone?" i question. "we actually got here like 20 minutes ago. but you were sleeping so i thought 'fuck it' and let you sleep a little longer. i smile and look out the window and see we are at toms house. "my moms gonna blow up my phone asking where i am." i laugh.

"wait why did you bring me to your house instead of mine?" i look at him. "because" he shrugs. "i want you to stay the night." he says before crawling out of the back and opening the door. once he's out i follow and close the door behind me. i stretch my arms and legs quickly and observe toms house. i smile to myself.

(a/n: TOM? HOUSE? SLEEPOVER? YES PLEASEEEE 😘😘😘)