• 23 •

me and the girls walked around i laughed with them as the blonde girls hands traveled across her face. "if it's so dark why is everything so bright?" she asked with a giant smile. "night time... it's not really night
time." i giggled as i spun around on the sidewalk. "wowwww.." the girl with red dyed hair spoke. i stopped my spinning and stumbled a bit. the girl with red dyed hair looked at me. "woah... your face looks so smoothhh so soft." she spoke with a mesmerized look on her face. my expression soon matched hers as i looked between their faces. we all were looking at each other now. her hands went to my face and started moving around making me laugh. "smooth." the blonde said and felt the red haired girls face. it felt like time jumped, because before i could process i was alone.

i walked down the middle of street, not the one we were on earlier... my eyes wandered around as i spun slowly in circles. no cars. just me and the street lights. everything looked hazy. i fell to the ground feeling every vibration through my body. it didn't hurt, i smiled and stared at the sky. i heard a vehicle pull up next to me and stop. my eyes shifted to the vehicle. the door opened and a man got out. tom...

* toms pov *

i looked down at her. her eyes wide, her smile big. "y/n? what the fuck are you doing in the middle of the road! i've been looking for you for hours! it's 1 in the morning." i said shocked. y/n just looked at me. expression not changing. no body movement. that was until she started laughing. then she started rolling around slowly. "get up! the fuck are you trying to get yourself killed?" i furrowed my brows and quickly grabbed her and lifted her up. her head fell back as her body fell onto me. i held her before she mumbled. "tom... your not supposed to be here." she laughed. this is when it truly sank in that she was high off of something. my face changed to a saddened one, "y/n i'm taking you home ok?" i spoke softly. i messed up bad this time.

"home?" she asked quietly. "but my friends!" she looked up at me. her pupils were so dilated. i put her in the passenger seat of the car, and buckled her in. i closed the door and rushed to my side of the car. i got in and drove off to get her to a safe place. "shit." i mumbled as i glanced over at her. her hands were moving in slow movements in front of her. she twirled them around, smiling at the view. "wanna dance?!" she asked. "no y/n." i said. "later ok?" i added. she seemed so delayed. once we arrived home i brought her inside and laid her on the bed. i got on the bed and covered her in the blanket. "it's not bed time!" she whined thrashing her head against the pillow. she groaned in annoyance. "stop, just relax ok?" i told her. she stopped and looked at me. "your not a good person." she said before closing her eyes. i stared at her before looking down. i stayed up the rest of the night. and i stayed in that room with her for the next day as she slept. i wanted to make sure she was ok.

* y/n's pov *

my eyes opened and i looked around, but i felt confused. how the fuck am i back here? what happened? my eyes froze on tom who was already looking at me. he was sat with his legs crossed, facing me. "how are you feeling?" tom asked softly. i blinked a few times. "ok... i guess..." i said sitting up. my eyes never leaving tom. "why am i back here?" i asked. "well. when you left last night after what happened i drove around looking for you. i called bill asking if you were there. i even called your mom. they had no clue where you were." he started. "after a long time i finally found you in the middle of the street high on something." he shrugged. "so i brought you back home." tom explained. the last thing i could remember was mine and toms fight... i kept thinking. trying to figure out everything else. then the memory of the girls came to my mind.

"i think... i did molly or something but i don't know..." i shrugged. "i'm just glad i found you." tom said reassuringly. i didn't really know what to say. i got off the bed. "i'm gonna shower." i said and left the room. i turned the shower on and waited for a good temperature. i got undressed and went in the shower. i stood there letting the water run over my body. i felt so numb. i can't get in touch with my emotions. the whole shower went by in a flash. once i finished i dried off and wrapped the towel around me, making my way to the bedroom. i opened the door and tom was sat on the bed with his elbows rested against his knees. his hands were on his face but quickly left when he realized i was in the room.

i walked over to the dresser grabbing pajamas. i didn't care anymore. i just changed and turned back to face tom. he was standing a few feet away from me. "i love you..." he said. i took a deep breath. "not as much as you love fucking random girls." i said emotionless and walked past him. i climbed into bed and just stared off to the side, facing away from toms side. i saw his figure walk into my view and he crouched down in front of my face. "i messed up. i know. but i always loved you. i always wanted you." he looked me deep in my eyes, his hands gently rested on my face. i pulled away from him. "tom. im not in the mode right now." i said plainly and just stared right through him.

(a/n: y/n gettin really depressed :( and toms bitch ass thinks an 'i love you' is gonna fix everything- be so fr.)