• 33 •

i got off his back smiling at the artwork. "now your fancy." i giggled as tom stretched. he got up kissing me before he went to the bathroom. "holy shit those are really good!" i heard him from the bathroom. "damn babe. didn't know you could draw like that." he laughed. he came out of the bathroom and i watch as he walked over to me. "thank you." he smiled and kissed me again. "your turn." he said pushing me onto my back he pulled my shirt off making me laugh as he grabbed the sharpie from my hand. "i'll be needing this." he lifted my back a bit and unclasped my bra. "ok. let me think." he straddled my lap and looked down.

he leaned down and started drawing under my boob. he made it all the way to the center dipping up higher. eventually making his way to the other underboob. "what are you making?" i asked about to lift my head up. "NO PEEKING!" he said making my head drop. "fineeee" i whined. after a few minutes he finished that and moved to my right boob. he drew something above it before smiling and putting the cap on the sharpie. "perfect" he did a chefs kiss. i smiled and pushed him off me. he laughed before i ran to the bathroom. when i looked in the mirror it was actually really good. he made a spider web under my boobs that went up the center of my tits and around the underneath. then a spider on my chest. a very cool one. very detailed. the webs looked cool and loose. "damn tom. more of an artist then me." i chuckled.

i walked back over to him and grabbed my shirt putting it back on. "im hungry" tom said. "me too." i nodded as i crawled on the bed. i laid next to him before rolling onto him. i straddled his lap and smiled. "i want food." i said. "what should we get?" he asked. "you choose." i shrugged. "we are definitely getting pizza then." he smiled. "always you and your damn pizza." i shook my head jokingly. tom grabbed his phone and ordered the food as he scratched his side. "yeah a medium." he said. "tf we need a medium for?" i whispered. "leftovers duh." he whispered back. i shook my head jokingly. "yeah" he said. "ok thank you." he hung up. "pizzaaaaa!" he said in a demon like voice. "your stupid as shit." i laughed as tom started tickling me.

"TOM NO!" i laughed "TOM IF YOU-" laugh. "IF YOU GET PUNCHED BLAME YOURSELF-" i tried resisting the instinct but he fr got punched. i punched him hard in his arm and he started laughing. he stopped. "ok i've gotten joy from this." he suddenly rubbed the spot i punched. "damn... a little aggressive..." he chuckled. "i'm sorry-" i went to say but tom cut me off. "oh trust me i wasn't gonna stop till you punched me either way." he smiled.

"dickface" i smiled. "yet your still with me." he pointed out. "who wouldn't?" i said before yanking his shirt making him fall onto me. i laughed and to groaned. "OWWW." he said dramatically. "THE PAINNN" he continued his dramatics. "stupid bitch it's your turn." i started tickling him making tom die of laughter. "FUCK-" laugh. "Y/N- I CANT-" he started wheezing. i stopped and snickered to myself. "pussy." i said still laughing. "your lucky your yourself." he smiled.

*2 days later*

i sat in the hotel room bored out of my mind. my mom texted me. "what is your problem? you bailed?!" i read her message. "fucking daughter of the year to you you fucking skank your probably getting used up and your not even 30 yet!" i read another. i sighed and turned my phone off. i laid down on my back staring at the ceiling. why do i feel so empty all of the sudden. i'm used to this shit. why do i still feel nothing but everything all at once. the feeling is confusing. "babe!" i heard tom as he opened the door. bill enetered aswell. i smiled. "welcome back! how's the show go?" i asked the two of them. "it was amazing!!! we were booked out on seats! and no one followed us from the show this time" bill chuckled.

"tom didn't fuck up his guitar notes once my singing was perfectly pitched! ughhh it was to die for i swear!" bill said happily. "i'm glad the show went good" i smiled. bill noticed something was off. "hey if you need me text me but i gotta take all this makeup off love ya!" he smiled before exiting the room. i sighed and got out of bed. "i'm glad your guitar shit didn't get fucked" i wrapped my arms around toms neck. "me too" he smiled before kissing my lips. "let's eat im starving" his smile remained. we ordered food from the hotel and when it arrived i got up excitedly. stress eating 😍🤞. i pulled the food inside and started opening my box up. i suddenly felt toms hands wrap around my waist. his head leaned on my shoulder.

"i don't know if i'm hungry for the food or you." he said kissing my neck. "your an idiot." i laughed making tom laugh aswell. i started picking at my food and took a bite. "oooo let me try!" tom said. i got a bite ready for him and put it up to his mouth. he bit it making his body press harder to mine. he thought for a moment before swallowing. "what the fuck kinda magic they put in this food." he says. "it's crack obvi." i joked. "ahhh" he opened his mouth wanting more. i laughed before getting him another bite and feeding it to him. "goddd" he groaned letting me go. "i'm definitely hungry for food." he grabbed my box and ran to the bed. "hey!" i said and gasped. "that's mine fatty you got your own" i joked. "have mine im stealing this shit. i'm a put and proud fatty!" he said starting to devour my meal. i giggled and grabbed his food.

(a/n: my siblings always calling me a fatass. 😔🤞)