⚠️ 8 ⚠️

once we are inside the club we find georg and gustav already in the vip section at a table. everyone says hello before taking our seats. it's a booth with a round table. i'm in between bill and tom. i look down at our hands that are still interlocked. the waiter approaches our table and we order drinks. i get smirnoff (it's buss. that was what i drank the first time i drank alcohol. my friend made me a buss ass drink and mixed that in.) we all sit and talk, joke, etc. bill and gustav are prettyyyyy drunk by now and they decide they want to get up and dance.

leaving me tom and georg in an awkward position. georg looked at me before looking at tom. "so you guys a thing now?" he pointed between us as he downed the rest of his bev. "yeah." tom answered dryly before looking out at the crowd of people. "well..." he slurred before standing up. "i'm gonna goooo... go dance." he sounded a bit annoyed but the alcohol in his system made him sound stupid, not even in a mean way.

tom looked down at me as georg left the vip section. his jaw clenched. i was about to say something but he quickly kissed me. our lips stayed locked for a little while before he pulled away and looked deep into my eyes. i decided to speak up finally. "don't start problems with georg, he's your friend!" i pointed out. "i don't give a fuck!" he sounded defensive. "is it not obvious we are together?!" he continued while looking straight ahead. his jaw clenched once again as he shook his head.

"we just got together tom, he asked a simple question." i reminded him keeping a calm tone so he doesn't get more upset. "so???" he looked over at me. "just don't start anything. please." i sighed looking down at my lap. i let go of his hand placing it in my view. "i'm sorry." he said. "i'll chill out." he slouched in his seat. a smile crept onto my face as i looked at him. "thank you." i laid my head on his shoulder.

he kissed the top of my head. "i'm surprised you held my hand in front of the paparazzi..." i giggled. "why wouldn't i?" i heard him laugh. "well, you don't usually do that, especially so soon." i said as i played with my fingers. "well, i want everyone to know." he said while leaning his head ontop of mine. "is tom kaulitz taking a relationship seriously?!" i joked. "well to be fair, i had feelings for you. the girls i've slept with, which isn't as many as people always assume, they just distracted my mind." he said making me lift my head.

"damn you weren't kidding when you said 'some feelings don't go away'" i smiled up at him. "i told you!" he raised his brows. "let's go have fun." i kissed him quick before we got up. we danced and the rest of the night went smoothly. i was only a bit tipsy because i don't feel safe drinking a lot unless i'm home. after a few hours we left and we dropped bill off before returning to toms house. i drove since tom was tired, so i let him sleep.

we got into toms house and he suddenly picked me up and started running. when he picked me up i instantly wrapped my legs and arms around him. i laughed as he ran up the stairs. once we got to his room he laid me on his bed. tom smiled down at me before slowly going to my neck. he started kissed down it before sucking on a specific spot making me gasp quietly. his hands rested on my waist. he pulled away for moment "i love that you are wearing my clothes..." he said basically in a whisper before going back to my neck. i rested my hands on toms shoulders as my eyes struggled to stay open.

i felt his hands slowly go up under my shirt sliding it off my body. i looked down only being able to see his back. he pulled away and i sat up. he pulled my shirt off and threw it on the floor. he looking down at me. "can i keep going?" he asked with a serious look on his face. i nodded before saying yes. he smiled. "if you want to stop let me know." he said as he leaned down and looked over my shoulder. i felt his hands unclasp my bra. he slid it off my shoulders and stood up straight again.

his eyes were glued to my body, taking his time to examine my exposed skin. before i knew it he shoved me back down onto the mattress. i watched as his knelt down infront of me. my brows raised as i watched for his next
move. he looked up into my eyes and smirked. his hands moved quickly to tug my pants off aswell as my underwear. he let them slide off my ankles before he pulled my legs toward him. i gasped in surprise as he set his hands on my knees. he pushed them apart and dipped his head between my legs.