• 18 •

it's official. i think i enjoy being alone. the house is quiet, yes it usually is unless me and tom are talking. but it's like. dead silence. i cook myself (choose something for dinner), and plop on the couch. i turn the tv on and it goes to the news channel. "yes your hearing that correct rachel. tom kaulit has officially posted who we know as 'mystery girl' on his instagram account." the man on the tv said making me freeze. excuse me... "brian, tokio hotel fans are blowing up the internet over these adorable photos. this one displays the girl, now known as y/n, sleeping on toms chest while he smiled in adoration." the woman on the tv smiles.

the picture is put on the screen for a moment and i smile. it really is a cute picture. my focus goes back to the fact that TOM POSTED ME. "well rachel there was 2 photos posted," the man pauses with a smile as the picture is taken off the screen. "ahh. yes. this second photo shows tom carrying y/n! she is holding on tight." rachel says enthusiastically. the photo pops up on the screen. tom is holding me up with one arm under my ass. i chuckle at the sight. my head is rested on toms shoulder, and my arms are around his neck. he's smiling down at the phone. how can i be mad when he posted actually cute photos of me? rachel and brian start talking about their live interview that happened earlier and how they are going to another one and yada yada.

i turn the tv off and grab my phone. i open instagram and go to toms profile. i see the post for myself and notice the caption. 'i miss you y/n :)' tom had written. a smile grows on my face as i click on the comments. some people were freaking out in a good way, and some others were negative. i rolled my eyes at one of the ones i saw. some fanpage said he could do better. i ignore it cause, a bitch be insecure enough. and instead decide to write a comment on the post. 'i miss you too, but your side of the bed is more comfy. take your time ;)' i comment. i laugh at myself, cause i'm just soooooo funny. (pls get my humor.)

i set my phone in my pocket and decide to go upstairs and eat instead. i told you his side of the bed is more comfy. im taking advantage. i get into the bedroom and sit on the bed. i turn that tv on, it's a better tv obviously. and eat my dinner.

* after the week *

me and tom texted everyday and we called a few times. cause i don't rly like calls but i did them for tom. i waited very non- patiently for toms arrival. scanning my notifications to see if he texted me he was coming up the street or anything like that. when i finally saw the gate open and the van pulled up to the house. after a few seconds the boys piled out of the vehicle laughing. they grabbed their suitcases, still all talking but i couldn't hear. they got to the door and i left my position at the window and quickly opened the door smiling in excitement as i jumped up to hug tom. his arms wrapped around me as he rocked us back and forth. "what happened to 'take your time?'" he laughed.

i pulled my head away and saw the smug smile on his face. "doesn't mean i didn't miss you." i rolled my eyes jokingly. "you gonna let us in?
or are you gonna makeout in the middle of the doorway?" gustav jokes causing the other boys to snicker. toms head turned and he gave them an annoyed look. "shut the fuck up." to said simply before i let go and they all walked inside. i closed the door behind them and bill stretched his arms out. "y/n!" he smiled as he turned to me. "bill" i smiled and hugged him. we embraced each other as if we had been separated for ages. "i missed you." bill said quietly. "trust me i missed you too. but i've been doing a little better." i smiled truthfully. we pulled away. "im glad, take your time." he rubbed my shoulder before tom pushed bill with one hand and took his place infront of me.

he smiled down at me and wiggled his brows. i scoffed exaggeratively. "don't forget which twin was with me first." i sassed him and shoved him back with my hand as me and bill laughed. he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and we started making our way up the stairs. me and bill started catching up as we made our way to mine and toms bedroom. "FUCK YOU BILL!" tom shouted and me and bill laughed looking down at tom from the top of the stairs. he lifted his middle finger up and tried to act serious but he started laughing. bill flipped him off back and we ran to the bedroom. me and bill talked for a long time. tom tried interrupting multiple times, and i had to keep kicking him out.

later that night bill, gustav, and georg left our house. i said goodbye and as soon as the door shut tom lifted me up throwing me over his shoulder making me yelp out in surprise. "tom!" i shouted. he chuckled as he ran up the stairs. "IF YOU DROP ME I SWEAR-" i shouted as i felt my back slam down on the bed. "TOM!" i laughed in surprise. he leaned over me and smiled. "i would never drop you." he faked offense. "you just did." i crossed my arms over my chest. he smirked and placed his lips gently on mine. i relaxed into the kiss and grabbed his neck pulling him closer. his tongue slipped in my mouth and i let him explore. (pls 😭) i moaned slightly into the kiss as his hand wrapped around my back and lifted me off the bed, his lips never leaving mine.

(a/n: smut next chapter??? YES YES YES 😜)