• 20 •

*the next day*

i looked around with squinted eyes as i adjusted to the rooms lighting. i turn my head the other way and see tom. i was laying on my stomach in the same position as last night. but tom had moved. when we went to sleep tom just had his arm around my waist. but now, toms leg was over mine and his arm was around me, his hand was holding mine and his head was rested on my back. his body was like halfway ontop of me. i sighed and shook my head, laughing to myself. "tom" i whispered, moving the hand he was holding around. "tom!" i said louder. he inhaled sharply as his head lifted up. "mmmmm..." he groaned annoyed and somehow shifted more of his body ontop of me. "get your ass off of me. i have to go to the bathroom." i smiled. he took a second and sighed before flopping off of me.

"your the sweetest." i joked dramatically. i got off the bed and tom groaned. "hurry up. your comfortable." he mumbled, eyes still closed, not moving, i rolled my eyes and walked out. once i got in the bathroom i turned the shower on and quickly undressed myself. that bitch had me sweating last night. my face looks all greasy. ew. i refuse. i step into the shower and smile at the feeling of the warm water. i let the water run through my hair before tilting my head back to get my face. i rubbed my face for a moment before turning away from the water. letting it go down my back. i started thinking about last night. i smile again, i was actually comfortable. comfortable enough to do something i haven't done in a while. even the other day i kissed him again, hugged him. he's actually been able to hold me when we sleep.

i know it makes me happy that i don't feel so gross at physical touch from tom. before when i did, it obviously wasn't his fault. i just never shook off the feeling of my own brother touching me in ways a brother never should. trying to do things to me that i only did with tom once. i hated it. but i'm proud of myself. this is progress. i bet tom is happy. i chuckled. wait. my expression replaced with a confused one. did tom... wear a condom? i looked to the side in thought. it felt different then last time. "tom!" i yelled. i waited a moment, listening carefully. when i heard footsteps i slid the curtain to look into the bathroom. the doorknob twisted and tom walked in. "you didn't tell me you were taking a shower." his eyes widened a bit. "not the time." i shook my head.

"what's up?" he asked with furrowed brows. "did you wear a condom?" i asked starting to feel anxious. tom paused to think. his eyes looked to the floor and his mouth dropped open. shit. no words came out as his eyes flicked back to mine. "tom. go to the store right now and get a plan b." i sighed trying not to freak out. wtf. second time i have sex and this dumbass didn't put on a condom. and my dumbass didn't even notice. godamn. "i'm sorry babe. i wasn't thinking-" he started but i cut him off. "don't apologize neither of us were thinking just go get one. and grab pregnancy tests just in case." i smiled reassuringly. he nodded and rushed out of the bathroom.

cause the world got me so fucked the fuck up if it thinks i'm having a whole child. no thank you. i enjoyed the rest of my shower and got out. i wrapped a towel around me and went to the bedroom. thank god for shower thoughts... i dried off and started getting dressed when tom opened our door. i was in the middle of clipping my bra on and he looked at me and walked over. "here you go." he smiled and handed me the three boxes. one had plan b and the others were the 2 packs of pregnancy tests. "i didn't know how many. and i brought you a drink." he revealed the large dunkin cup, handing it to me. i smiled at him. "thank you, set it down over there. i'm trying to put a bra on." i chuckled. he set it down and i finished clipping it in the back.

i finished getting dressed and grabbed the plan b opening the package. i plopped down on toms side of the bed sitting with my legs crossed. tom stood in front of me and i grabbed the pill out of the box. i popped it in my mouth and took my drink sipping it. i took a deep breath and hoped it would work. if not. i've got a doctors appointment to make. cause like i said, got me so fucked the fuck up. the media would eat it alive, i'd have more eyes on me then before, i'm not ready for no child, overall review. is looking like stress with a side of stress. i looked up at tom and smiled. "better hope you pulled out in time." he chuckled. "my skills are too good, i probably did. don't stress out." he kissed my head. "your so cocky." i laughed. "me??? never" he faked offense.

i rolled my eyes playfully and grabbed my phone. i called bill. "Y/N?!" bill squealed into the phone. "BILLY BOB. GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE RIGHT NOW." i smiled. "five minutes! then i'm out. i got so much to tell you about yesterday..." bill said. "me too. but you better hurry." i laughed. me and bill finished up the call and tom crossed his arms and looked down at me. my eyes met his. "did you just invite my brother here." he narrowed his eyes at me. "yup!" i smiled. "he knows everything. and he will know about this too." i laughed. "so your gonna tell my brother, 'oh hey bill!! so me and your brother fucked without a condom last night!!!!! and now i have to make sure i'm not carrying your neice of nephew!'" he mocked me very, VERY dramatically might i add. i rolled my eyes.

"your a dick." i stood up. tom just stood there laughing. "you know i'm the funniest guy in the entire world!" he put his arms out and smiled widely. i giggled a bit and ran out of the room, and down the stairs. "DAMN YOUR FAST!" tom shouted as i continued running around the house trying to find a good hiding spot. "WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" he shouted a few rooms away. i quickly went into the laundry room and hid in the small closet. i pulled out my phone to heck bills location, he's still at his house. i smiled as i heard toms footsteps, rushing around trying to find me. i quickly turned my phone off when the laundry rooms door opened.

(a/n: tom. wrap it before you tap it. 😤 also TYSM!! almost 10 k views 🫶🫶 love you guys 😩)