• 30 •

then the day came where it was time to go on tour. well the day before anyway. it's been months and i got tom to stop drinking so much. things seem to be going perfect right now. i just hope nothing gets messed up. i love where me and tom are at.

i look at the nightstand to see my phone buzzing. i pick up the phone. unknown number... i put the phone to my ear. "hello?" i ask. "y/n. it's mom. i need you to watch your brother for a week while i renew my vows and have a honey moon." she said in monotone. i hesitated. "ok. i'll be there tonight." i answered blankly. she hung up the phone and i let my phone fall to the bed. i closed my eyes taking a deep breath to prepare myself.

"where are you going?" i heard tom and looked to see his tall figure in the doorway. "my mom needs my help so i'm gonna head down there for the week." i said quickly smiling. tom sighed. "your going back there?" he asked as he approached with furrowed brows. "yeah only a week i'll be fine." i tried reassuring but he tsk'd "y/n. your family isn't.. the best.." he said trying to sound not so mean. "tom i have to go. my brother-" i tried explaining but he cut me off. "your not going near him again. ever again. i'm serious y/n. i don't want him near you." i sighed as the words left his mouth. "i don't want to but what if he relapsed and- he.. does it to someone else..." i felt tears fill my eyes.

tom sat next to me and hugged me tightly. his hand found my back and rubbed it soothingly. "i know that you don't want that. but i don't want that to happen to you. and if i can prevent this shit i will." he whispered. tears fell to toms shirt, staining it. tom laid me down in the bed as i cuddled into his chest. his hand reached for the thick blanket pulling it over the two of us. he laid down fully and wrapped his arm around me. he kissed my head a bunch telling me it's ok, i'm here, and all that.

*the next day*

my mom kept calling but i just ignored it. tom was right. i can't put myself in danger. i packed my suitcase to go on tour with the band. ofc im just here for the ride basically. but i enjoy going with them. they all have worked so hard to come to this point. hehe come. anyways. me and tom walked out the door and put our stuff inside the tour bus. it's so nice inside i love it. it's spacious as well. we all get settled in on the couch and i sit on toms lap resting my legs on bills while toms arms are wrapped around me. bill laughs. "REMEMBER WHEN WE GOT DRUNK FOR THE FIRST TIME?!" he laughs and gives me a knowing look. "BILL WE SAID WE WOULD NEVER TELL A SOUL." i said dramatically. "so y/n. we walked downstairs and she busted ass and fell and when she got to the bottom. she looks up at me and goes." he laughs again. before mocking me.

"when did you guys get a slide in your house." he laughed. "then we ran out of the house and y/n started to strip in the middle of the road while people were driving by!" everybody laughed as my face heated up. "you stripped too dick face! left that out!" i huffed jokingly as i crossed my arms. "then we started ballet dancing." i reminded him. "so you guys were drunk, stripped, and while in your underwear and bra you danced together and didn't fuck?" georg said clearly trying to start problems between me and tom. i rolled my eyes. "he's family to me asshole." i huffed at his idiotic comment. i got up and walked to the back of the van and closed the door to the master bedroom.

i sat on the bed feeling the anger bubble inside me. i tried taking a deep breath. the silence around was loud. the door opened and tom walked in closing it behind him. "don't worry about him he's a fucking cunt." he said trying to ease me. "of course he would say that though." i huffed. "he's been after me from the start. now i'm with you and he's all fucking jealous." i started yelling before mocking him. "oh y/n! your so sexy i want you so bad that i'm gonna TRY AND RUIN YOUR RELATIONSHIP THAT I SHOULD BE RESPECTING." i sighed before squeezing my eyes closed and laying on my back. tom rubbed my shoulder.

"i know. i know. he pissed me off too. we just gotta try and ignore him so we don't have issues during the tour." he said. i ignored tom and continued my rant. "i hope he heard me." i smiled before giggling and looking at tom. he smiled. "he definitly did i promise you that." he laughed with me before laying on top of me and kissing me but pulling away too quickly. i went back but he backed away with a smile. "not fair." i whined before he clashed our lips together. we pulled away and smiled before he laid his head in the crook of my neck.

*bills pov*

we all stared at each other awkwardly as we heard y/n's yells. "your fucked for that georg." i said and took a swig of my drink. i got up and went into my bunk bed. it was dead silent and gustav got up and went in the bunk above me. (you ever see those boujie ass tour busses?)

*y/n pov*

i played with toms braids as i felt instantly happier. tom makes me so happy. i hope this stays i love the relationship i'm in right now.

(a/n: GEORG STOPPP!)