• 14 •

(tw: attempted rape)

we arrived back to my house and it was perfect timing to sneak tom in. once we made it to my room he looked around and smiled. "my house may be bigger and fancier, but yours is better decorated, and your bed looks cozy." he raised his brows with a smile. "what can i say." i said dramatically. "i'm just so good at decorating." i continued my dramatic performance. tom shook his head. "i'm serious! it's nice in here." he smiled widely. "yeah yeah mr. rich guy, wanna watch a movie?" i smirked at him.

toms eyes went to the tv and a growing smirk formed on his face. "only if i can pick the movie." he looked back at me. his head tilted up in a cocky way. i rolled my eyes and sighed. "fine." he smiled fully and quickly wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me toward him. his head hid in my neck and i wrapped my arms around his shoulders. he rocked us side to side before i felt him plant a gentle kiss on my neck. i hummed in response. "your so lucky i love you. cause i always pick the movie." i chuckled. i felt a pinch making me gasp. tom pulled at my skin with his teeth slowly, before pulling away with the same big smile.

"i'm honored." his brows raised. we laughed and he leaned in kissing me on the lips a few times. "i know just the movie. it's my favorite." he had a suspicious smirk replace the once big smile. he walked past me and grabbed the remote to the tv. he climbed in my bed making himself comfy. i climbed on aswell, sitting next to him and pulling my blanket over me. i laid back as tom sat with his legs crossed and his elbows rested on his knees. i watched him as he concentrated on the tv screen. his tongue was playing with his lip ring and his eyebrows were furrowed. i looked at his hand. his thumbs clicking buttons on the remote.

"found it!" he whisper yelled snapping my out of my trance. i looked at the tv screen and sighed. "i can't even read the title!" i whined. me and tom looked at each other. "it's in german." he smiled. i rolled my eyes. "guess your gonna have to read the subtitles miss america." he chuckled. "your a bitch." i said but couldn't help but smile. "i know. that's why you love me." he wiggled his brows and i took my small pillow throwing it at him. once it hit his head his mouth hung open, acting shocked. "wowwwww." he dragged. sounds game from the tv as the movie began and he set the remote down. he grabbed the pillow lifting it up, ready to full on beat the fuck out of me. "wait!" i put my hands up. "truce truce truce truce!" i repeated. he smirked putting the pillow back down. "fine." he hummed in amusement.

we started watching the movie and my eyes roamed the subtitles. i felt tom move on the bed and i looked at him. he laid back and shoved my hip making me lay on my back. i gasped. before i could question his actions he laid his head on my chest and wrapped his arm around me. once he finally got comfortable his leg suddenly raised over mine. i laughed making tom look up at me. "sorry, i had to get comfy." he shrugged in a sassy manor and focused back to the movie. "bitch." i mumbled. "muschi" he mumbled back. "the fuck does that mean???" i looked down at his braids. "pussy." he held back a laugh, but it failed him and he started full on laughing. "that's not fair you can't switch languages!" i said and yanked at one of his braids. i watched his head go back and his eyes squeezed shut. "fuck you." he said rubbing the back of his head. i laughed and he just shook his head, chuckling.

after the movie was over i heard soft snoring. i looked down at tom and lifted my head up as much as i could. he was sleeping. i smiled and rested my head back against the pillow. i rested my hand on his back and rubbed it. "tommmm" i said in a sing-songy tone. "mmm?" he groaned. "the movies over and i need the remote." i giggled. "mm..." he replied. he didn't move. this mf still asleep. i sighed and shook my head before carefully sliding out from under him. i sat up and grabbed his wrist gently laying it on the bed. i grabbed the remote and turned the tv off. i glanced back at tom who was snoring louder then before.

i'm thirsty as fuck right now. i got off the bed and walked to my door quietly opening it. i checked to see if he woke up and of course he was still asleep. i walked out closing the door behind me. once i was out i jumped and covered my mouth as i came face to face with sam. "jesus sam you scared me." i whispered. he looked at me, i furrowed my brows as i looked at his very dilated pupils. "sam you should go to bed. you want me to help you or can you manage?" i asked softly. "yeah help..." was all he managed to say. i nodded as he stumbled forward, i grabbed his shoulders to prevent him from landing on me. "ok, take it easy..." i said putting my arm under his. he leaned on me and a low groan escaped his lips.

i  walked him down the hall and we arrived at his room. he's so so so lucky my moms room is downstairs. as i went to help him into bed he suddenly shoved me. i landed on my stomach and a wave of shock filled my body. before i knew it he was hovering over me. i turned my head to look at him. "sam- what are you doing?!" i said starting to feel scared. "shhh. it- it's ok." he said quickly. my heart dropped. his hands went to the hem of my pants as he started tugging. "sam stop!" i shouted. i tried pushing myself up but once he slid my pants down his hands were on my wrists. he took both of my wrists into one hand. he held them against my back and tears began to run down my face as i cried out for him to stop. "sam please just stop." i sobbed.

i started thrashing my body around trying to get out of his grip. my legs kicked anywhere they could and i tried to kick his back, his sides, anything. he used his free hand to shove my head against the bed. "STOP SAM IM BEGGING YOU PLEASE." i cried. suddenly he was off of me. i couldn't even look to see what was going on. i heard a loud thud and a lot of shuffling. before silence and heavy breathing filled the room. this is when i realized i was hyperventilating, i felt like i couldn't breath. i felt frozen. was he really going to... was he...? i felt a hand on my back making me flinch, toms face came into view. "hey. hey? i'm here ok. it's ok." he nodded, his face was full of worry. he lifted me up to a seated position and hugged me.

i hugged him back instantly and felt zoned out. he rubbed my back. we sat like this for a while. eventually i calmed down. the tears stopped, and my breathing returned to normal. "let's go back to your room." he said softly. he pulled away and i looked at him. but soon my eyes wandered to the floor. sam laid there passed out. my attention quickly returned to tom as he carefully pulled my arm and we started walking to my room. tom closed sams door before he got me into mine. he closed my door aswell, before locking it. i climbed into my bed, laying on my side before bringing my knees to my chest and holding them there. i stared off still in shock. i didn't even realize tom climbed into bed with me.

"y/n?" he said quietly as his arm wrapped around me. his body pressed to mine, he was spooning me. "hey... i'm here ok?" he said resting his head on the side of mine. he gently placed his lips on my cheek. "thank you." was all i managed to get out. "don't thank me. i'm happy i was here." he said. this is when i noticed my surroundings. it was dark in the room. the blanket was over me. the fan was on. "stay with me please?" i mumbled. toms embrace made me feel at ease. "i'm not going anywhere." he kissed me again.

(a/n: sam. get off them MF DRUGS.)