• 10 •

now i'm sad. i have to go back home. today. i don't feel like dealing with my mom right now, i have enough going on. me and tom are in the car currently, he's taking me home :). (such a gentleman 😍😍) "y/n. i have to show you the best song in the world!" he shouted and had a goofy grin on his face. i looked at him and smiled. "it better be good." i crossed my arms and chuckled. "ok wait oneeee second..." he said while looking down at his phone.

he searched for a bit. "tom. the light-" i pointed at the green light. he clicked on the song and looked up. "oh shit." he said and began driving. then it hits me. that song. starts playing. as soon as the funky tune played i start laughing. "tom- no way you chose this song." i covered my face as the lyrics began. then i heard tom. oh god. "YO LISTEN UP! HERES THE STORY! ABOUT A LITTLE GUY DAT LEAVES IN THE BLUE WORLD!" he started shouting while his head bops. his accent made him mispronounce some words but it just added to the humorous song.

"ALL DAY AND ALL NIGHT EVERYSING HE SEEZ IS JUST BLUE LIKE HIM!" he started exaggeratively rapping. his hand flung around while the other held the wheel. I leaned forward watching him and laughing at his stupid... hot... fine ass. "WIS A BLUE LITTAL WINDOW AND A BLUE CARVETTE AND EVERYTHING HE SEES IS JUST BLUE!" he sang and turned his head to me. "tom- enough of this madness!" i laughed causing his to smile as he looked into my eyes for a moment. "oh come on you have to sing with me." he said, putting his hand up as if asking 'why'.

"tom-" i began, smile remaining before he cut me off. "no! N-N-N-NNOOOOOO! you have to sing with me." he looked down noticing the place in the song. "ITS COMING UP COME ON JUST THIS ONCE!" he said excitedly. i rolled my eyes jokingly before we both began. "IM BLUE! DA BA DEE DA BA DAAAAIII DA BA DEE DA BA DAI- DA BA DEE DA BA DAIIIIII!" we both screamed as tom turned it up to full blast. after the song was over me and tom both came down from laughing and looked at each other.

"haha... i got you to sing..." he said in a sing-songy tone. while wiggling his shoulders before turning to look at the road. "savor it up, that's the last time that will EVER happen." i cocked a smile. "mhmmm you say that now. i'll get you to do it again." he smiled cockily. (there was 2 many cocks in that sentence... i'm funny. laugh.) he looked around as he pulled into my moms driveway. when he put the car in park we sat in silence for a moment. "you call me if anything ok?" tom spoke softly, causing me head to turn to him. i had a slight frown on my face. "i know." i smiled to him.

he was quiet and sent me a small smile. he thought for a moment, looking down before his eyes met mine again. "bill told me a bit about your mother and how you guys have a rocky relationship, and whatnot." he waved his hand around, this time sounding more serious. "so seriously." he looked at me again. "call me. if anything." he emphasized. i smiled at him and rested my hand on the side of his face. my thumb went in motion, rubbing back and forth on his warm skin. "i will i promise, i love you." my smile remained as tom looked down at my lips and back to my eyes.

"i love you too." he quickly leaned in and kissed me for a moment. when we pulled apart i grabbed my things and headed in the house, saying goodbye to tom once more and of course giving him another kiss 😍. once i walked i looked around to see if anyone was around. no one. i sighed in relief as i made my way upstairs to my room. once i was inside i started putting my stuff away and got in bed. i pulled out my laptop and grabbed my remote, turning on the tv. the news channel was on, one of those celeb update shit ones. what can i say i'm a nosey bitch. i open the laptop and i listen while i start doing schoolwork. i worked for a while but then the tv pulled me away.

"tom kaulitz was spotted with a mystery girl and recently fans have found a few photos of a girl with the band on the media! they are older pictures, but we CANNOT deny the resemblance of the girl. the band recently entered a club and fans were quick to notice the (hair color), locking hands with the guitarist. will tom tell us who it is? we are eagerly waiting." the woman on the tv spoke. oh shit... i almost forgot about the club, the hand holding, the paparazzi... suddenly a more anxious feeling filled my body. i took a deep breath and changed the channel.

(a/n: short chapter 😢 ik i'm sorry 😢 today hasn't been the best so hopefully it's decent 🧍‍♀️)