⚠️ 29 ⚠️

i got my food and made my way back to work as i sipped on my coffee and listened to my music. i got to work and parked where i usually do. i get back inside the building and go to the back. my manager and coworker were back there. "hey girllll long time so see." she smiled warmly. she is a spanish girl a little older then me. her accent is pretty thick so sometimes i fuck with her and tell her i'm going to the beach so she says bitch. (me with my abuela fr) "hey lola!" i smiled widely as i hugged her. i looked at my manager for a second and his eyes quickly averted from ".

lola noticed but didn't say anything. just gave me a quick look. "jeremy go work the register. we can't leave it alone for too long we are short staffed!" lola smiled to him. he laughed. "my bad i forgot who the boss is around here." he joked and walked out of the back room. "ay coño... siéntate!" she demanded eagerly. my eyes widened a bit and i sat down setting my food and coffee on the table. "what happened?!" she looked in my eyes. she's so funny i love when she gets nosey cause she looks all serious. "earlier he said he didn't know i had a boyfriend and that he saw me on the news... i don't know what to think of that" i said with an exaughsted sigh. "oh shit.. i should've told you sooner." she sighed aswell.

"yeah he likes you. i overheard him yesterday when you left." she explained. shit. "well that's a him issue i don't like him like that." we giggled. i ate my lunch and lola went back to work after we talked some more. after what felt like forever my day ended. i got in my car and drove home listening to my music ofc ofc! i walked in the house and ran upstairs. "TOM!" i said with a big smile across my face. i ran in the room and saw tom sitting on the side of the bed. i basically body slammed him as i jumped ontop of him. i straddled his lap as hi back hit the bed. his eyes were wide.

"round two?" i smirked. tom laughed. "what kinda question is that?" he said. i rolled my eyes playfully. "the best one ever of course!" i said like it was obvious. "what about we start with 'hey tom?!' oh hey y/n! how was work? 'oh ya know same old shit.' ahhh makes sense. then we kiss and i ask. 'you wanna fuck?' then you nod and look all flustered while im hovering over you-" i cut him off. "TOM SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOU WANNA OR NO?!" i laughed. tom smirked. "of course." his voice was low and i smiled at his answer. i pulled his pants and underwear down aswell as my own. i kiss tom roughly and his hand roams my back.

before i knew it i felt his hand leave, making my skin cold with goosebumps. suddenly his hand came down smacking my ass hard. i moaned into the kiss as toms hand slid up to the hem of my shirt. i broke the kiss as tom pulled my shirt off before going back down to kiss him. i reached my hand down grabbing his dick gently to line it up. i slid down onto him and my mouth hung open and my eyes gently closed. i felt choked up. tom groaned as i sat straight up. (i wanna ride i wanna rideee 🦅🦅) i moved my hips forward and back slowly grinding against him. "fuck." i mumbled. "go faster babe" tom panted out as his hand reached to grip my waist. he looked down almost in a trance.

i started going faster but grinding only lasted so long before bouncing came in. this shit is tiring but i'm too focused on the feeling. tom let out a breathy moan and his fingers dug into my skin. he started moving my harder, adding his second hand to my waist. my hands found his shoulders and held on like i was on a rollercoaster. well- nevermind... i felt that now familiar feeling all over again. the knot getting tighter and tighter each time i went down.

i went down once more and felt my release. i got off of tom quickly and collapsed next to
him. "shit." i heard him say as he stood up and went to the bathroom. i laid there confused but exaughsted. i got up and fixed my clothes before laying back down to watch tv. tom came back naked and i smiled to him. "where'd u go?" i asked. "i didn't finish so i went to finish." he said seeming embarrassed. "sorry i got off before you could." i frowned feeling bad. "no it's ok." he smiled at me while he out his boxers on and crawled into bed with me.

"wanna watch shameless?" i smirked over to him. "of course you got me hooked on that shit." he said like it was just so incredibly obvious. i laughed and put shamless on.

(a/n: smutty smut.)