• 21 •

after mine and toms little game of hide and seek, bill knocked on the door. i smiled and looked at tom as we walked over to the door. he looked annoyed. "what you sad cause i love your brother more then you?" i laughed. tom rolled his eyes. "have fun with my brother." he said as he walked to the stairs. "what's up your ass?" i said noticing his more serious demeanor. he shook his head and didn't look at me. instead his figure stood still before he turned his head. i furrowed my brows towards him and he simply shrugged. "don't be like that. you know bill is my best friend." i said trying to chill him tf out. "so." tom said his expression now matching his annoyance.

"tom. we are on good terms again. don't start with your shit" i say before letting bill in. i hear toms footsteps fade as i smile to bill. "i got some crazy shit to tell you!" i laughed as we walked over to the living room. once we sat down i explained to bill what had taken place this morning, obviously not going into detail about last night. "jesus... i don't blame you for not wanting a kid. tom would be a terrible father." bill laughed. "what do you mean?" i furrow my brows. bill sighed. "tom would probably try to control that kids whole life." he whispered cautiously. "he's a controlling person. but he doesn't seem to be trying to control you so." he shrugged.

"i don't know maybe he's changed." bill finished. "bill!" i whisper yelled. "if you knew that about tom why would you ever let me be with him?!" i whispered. "cause you would never listen to me anyways. your stubborn." he laughed. "bill it's not funny." i chuckled a bit. "i'm serious though. why would you not tell me?" i asked kinda thrown off. "y/n i know how you are. you wouldn't listen to me if i told you he could kill you." he raised his brows sending me a knowing look. "that's fair. but still." i shook my head. "i mean has he tried to control you?" bill asked. "no. i don't think so." i shrugged. "then i must've been right. he's probably grown out of it." he said trying to reassure me.

no that is weird... why would bill never tell me that. even when he would complain about his brother. he never said anything about it. maybe i'm just overthinking it, maybe it's not as bad as it seems and that's why bill didn't tell me. i don't even know. "but i gotta tell you about this girl i met at the club." bill said suddenly smiling. i smirked. "ok so i bought her a drink cause she was so pretty. and she had a similar style to mine." bill blushed a bit. "her name was ash. AND I GOT HER NUMBER!" he said excitedly. "WHAT WHAT DOES SHE LOOK LIKE?! PLEASE TELL ME YOU TOOK PICTURES TOGETHER." i said. he pulled out his phone and showed me a picture. this girl was gorgeous... "BILL!" i said shocked. "i know! so i took her back to my car... and we fucked in the car." bill smirked.

"CAR SEX?!" my mouth dropped wide open. "you were being devious." i smirked proudly. me and bill hung out for another hour before he head home. i walked up stairs to go find tom to see if he was calmed down. once i got to our bedroom door i opened it slowly peering inside. i saw tom sitting on the bed. he was leaned over and scrolling in his phone. "tom." i smiled as i walked in. his eyes moved to me with an unreadable expression. "are you ok?" i asked. "why'd you get all weird about bill?" i finished and closed our bedroom door. he stood up clearly annoyed, tossing his phone onto the bed. "are you back to ignoring me?" i crossed my arms more dissatisfied then before. still no answer. now his gaze averted from me.

"i love our communication in this relationship. it's so great." i sighed sarcastically. tom didn't even react. instead he walked over to his shoes sliding them on before grabbing his phone and walking out. i sighed. he's really mad about his brother right now? is he serious. i rolled my eyes and walked to the bedroom door, closing it. i got onto my bed and turned the tv on. i heard toms car start and furrowed my brows. is he seriously gonna leave? i sigh, already sick of his shit.

*a few hours later*

it's late now and tom still isn't back. damn. why is he so upset?? i went onto my phone to check his social media, but when i went in the comments on his last post people were saying things like "i refuse to believe he did that." "doesn't he have a girlfriend?" "tom fr back to his old ways." and so many more. i furrowed my brows in confusion. i don't like the sound of that at all. i scrolled through the new pictures but the three photos only contained, toms car, and the other two of drinks he ordered. oh so he's at a club? great... nothing bad ever happens in clubs... i roll my eyes. i go onto a news channel on the tv and that's when i started crying.

(a/n: tom 😒 BILL IS OUR BESTIE WAYYY BEFORE WE WERE TOGETHER U BITCH.)