⚠️ 19 ⚠️

me and tom continued making out, i held onto him tightly so he don't drop me. i pulled away as he plopped onto the bed. he sat down and his hands moved up to my hips. i looked down at him. he just smirked, slightly revealing his teeth. his head dipped down to my chest and placed a slow trail of kisses until he reached my neck. my eyes closed as i hummed. he left an open mouthed kiss which quickly turned to sucking on my neck. after he felt satisfied with whatever marks he left he moved to a new spot. "tom not too many-" i breathed out. he pulled away for a second. "why not?" he asked playfully. "i prefer not to have anyone seeing them." i smiled. he ignored my request and went back to his original place.

"tom- i'm serious..." i let out a quiet moan. "you don't go out anyway." he laughed bringing his face to mine. "so? what if bill comes?? or gustav and georg??? or your mother!!! i refuse to look like a sl-" my mouth dropped open before i could finish my sentence. toms hands were gripping my hips tighter, quickly grinding me down on him. his mouth hung open as he gently closed his eyes. my eyes fluttered at the feeling. he pushed me down harder making me moan. my arm went down to his torso wrapping around as my head rested against his shoulder. my other arm was wrapped around his other shoulder. "that moan was pretty slutty though. i don't hear you complaining about that." he whispered as he slowed the pace.

"i- it's different." i argued, barely audible. i was too entranced by the warmth filling my stomach. it felt so good. the pressure on my clit was driving me crazy. (this man does things to me🤰)
"not really... anyone can just knock on the door, or be outside and hear you through the window." he chuckled. he laid back and i stayed up. he watched me. i moved off of him and pushed his legs apart as i got on my knees. i looked him in the eyes as i undid his jeans and belt. i pulled them down, aswell as the boxers and took his dick in my hands. i got a nervous feeling in the pit of my stomach. and it traveled to my throat. i swallowed out of anxiety, before licking from his base to the tip.

tom groaned as he watched me. i started sucking on the top making tom sit up. he moved the hair out of my face collecting it all in the back. he held my hair as i went up and down trying to take as much as i can. he gently guided my head and set a decent pace. i did this for a few minutes trying not to gag. tom pulled my head back and my lips made a popping sound as his dick left my mouth. i took a deep breath and looked up at tom. he smiled down at me. "pretty good for your first time. sure you haven't sucked one guy off... ever?" he questioned playfully. i rolled my eyes and laughed. i felt tom pull me up and throw me against the bed. i gasped as he crawled over me. he pulled my pants off aswell as my underwear and looked up at me while tugging the hem of my shirt.

i smiled and nodded. he pulled it off and i sat up, he unclipped my bra and guided it off my arms. i laid back and tom brought my knees up. he pulled my hips closer to him and spread my legs open. he licked his thumb before bringing it down to my clit and rubbing a few circles. "tom please..." i mumbled. he smirked down at me before he just slowly slid into me. i moaned and tom grunted. i felt that warm feeling pool into my stomach with every thrust. he was going slow but hard. i pulled at toms shoulders bring him down towards me. he kept his grip on my hips as he pulled me toward him. "told you i missed you" he groaned before kissing my neck gently. "i can tell..." i said too distracted.

"tom. faster" i groaned. tom started getting faster with each thrust, one of his hands came up and cupped my boob. i felt the warm feeling getting tighter, it felt so good. "tom i'm close..." i breathed out as my head pressed against the bed, this gave tom better access to my neck. he started sucking my neck again making my moans grow louder. his hand moved from my boob to my clit and that's when i just couldn't stay quiet, tom rocked his hips into mine increasing the speed a little more. "me too..." he said pulled from my neck. his thumb started going back and forth and that's when my back arched. i let out a final moan as pleasure overcame my body.

tom thrusted a few more times before pulling out. his cum went on my stomach but i barely noticed. i laid there motionless for a moment before i came down from the feeling. i felt relaxed, mentally and physically... me and tom were breathing heavily before he grabbed his t-shirt quickly wiping his semen off my stomach. i noticed how much there was. "damn... you pussy whipped?" i said and let out a weak laugh. tom rolled his eyes before chuckling. after he finished cleaning it he tossed me a fresh pair of his boxers and one of his red t-shirts. "of course i am." he acted offended. "thank you tom." i smiled over at him as i sat up. he walked to me for a moment kissing my head before making his way out of the room. "i'll be back babe." he said with a louder voice as he made his way down the hallway, im assuming to the bathroom. (bro walked out with his cock out 😳😏)

(a/n: YESSS THE LONG AWAITED SMUT HOPEFULLY ITS GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU SHAWTIEZ 😘😘)