⚠️ 28 ⚠️

*the next day*

i woke up the the sound of my alarm. i groan and open my eyes quickly reached my hand over and turning it off. i put my arm back around tom and open my eyes. the sun beamed through the windows. an orange color illuminated the room. toms head turned to me. i smiled at him. "tom i have work in an hour." i reminded him. his eyes squeezed shut as he sharply inhaled. "my head is killing me..." he mumbled. i rubbed his side. "yeah, about that." i sat up and so did tom. "i don't want you to drink today at all. i took the alcohol out of the fridge so please don't go out and buy more. we need to talk later." i explained briefly.

tom seemed irritated. "fine." he said with slight attitude. "thank you." i smiled and kissed his lips for a moment. i pulled away and got off the bed. i got ready for work and came back to the room to get dressed. tom was laying on the bed facing me with his eyes closed. i took out my work clothes and began getting undressed. once i took my underwear off i grabbed the new pair stepping into them. i slid them up my legs and glanced at tom. his eyes now opened. fucking pervy hoe. he's hot tho. it's valid. his eyes flicked to meet mine. i glared at him and a sly smile spread on his face. "wierdo." i mumbled before taking my bra off. i heard movement and looked at tom who was now standing up and walking to me.

"tom i have work." i reminded him. "i'll be quick." he said and before i could respond he threw me over his shoulder and laid me on the bed. "tom-" he cut me off. "yes or no?" he asked hovering above me. i thought for a moment. "quickly." i said raising my brows. he smiled. he tugged my underwear down very quick making me gasp. he said dipping his fingers into me. i moaned at the feeling as tom leaned down kissing my neck. his fingers moved in and out at a fast pace making my eyes squeeze shut. tom pulled away and quickly pulled his pants down. he positioned himself and slid in slowly at first but his pace was quick.

i moaned, struggling to keep quiet. oh fuck it it doesn't matter we live alone. my eyes met toms face as he let out heavy breaths. his eyes closed lightly, he looked so good. as per usual. i felt the knot in my stomach forming. it created a warm sensation as it got tighter. i felt myself tighten around him and my back arched slightly. i squeezed my eyes as toms opened. his thumb went to my clit circling it. the knot released and i let out a final moan. i laid there for a moment as tom quickly pulled out and came on my stomach. he pressed his lips to mine and i brought my hands to his face holding him there. we began making out but the thought of work came back to my mind. i pulled away. "i have work." i giggled.

"right!" he whispered as his brows raised. he pulled his pants up, and grabbed a towel cleaning me off before handing me my clothes. i sat up putting a fresh bra on and pulling my underwear up. "what time is it?" "5:38." he answered. perfect timing. i smiled as i finished putting my clothes on. "ok bye i love you." i smiled as i stood up and kissed his cheek. "i love you too." he smiled as i walked out of the bedroom. i grabbed the keys and went out to the car.

*at work*

"well this is a four string guitar... so if you want more string i suggest the six string-" i said in a polite tone before the man rudely cut me off. "no! i want way more then that. i need different sounds to come out while i'm playing." he said. "ok, guitars have notes you play. you place your fingers in certain spots on the neck in order to make different sounds sir." i tried explaining. "that's just a lie you tell people isn't it?" he said with hostility written all over his face. "sir, get a harp if your gonna argue with me. i'm trying to help the best i can." i said taking a deep breath. he rolled his eyes before my manager came over. "i got this." he whispered to me before sending me a reassuring smile.

i smiled thankfully and went to the back while hearing the faint sound of the two speaking. i wasn't paying attention until i heard the customer say, "woman don't know guitars." i rolled my eyes at his dumb comment. i clocked out to take my break when my manager walked in. he was a dread head with dark skin and long, thick lashes. he sent me a smile. "that guys a dumbass." he chuckled grabbing the checklist. "tell me about it." i rolled my eyes at the thought. "you know yesterday i was on my phone and i saw you on the news. i didn't know you had a boyfriend." he said. i looked up to him. "yeah i do." i looked back down and grabbed my phone.

"i'm gonna run out and get lunch, i'll be back soon." i said exiting the awkward conversation. "oh- yeah go for it." he chuckled awkwardly. i smiled a little and grabbed my keys. i got in my car and went to dunkin. i'm starving as fuck i should've packed lunch at home.

(a/n: lil smut for my babes 🫶🤞)