• 16 •

i stood infront of the mirror quickly collecting myself. i took a deep breath as i looked between both of my eyes. i turned, making my way to the door. once i opened it i didn't move. my eyes wandered down to the floor where tom sat against the wall. his head snapped up at me. he stared deep into my eyes. i swallowed the lump in my throat as he stood up. our eyes never left each other. he moved toward me and placed both hands on the sides of my face. "y/n im sorry." he said quietly. his thumb moved across the underneath of my eye, gently collecting any stained tears i missed.

"how long... were you sitting there..?" i asked. his eyes roamed over my face. "i came over when i heard you crying." i looked down not knowing what to say. his hands moved from my face to around my shoulders. he pulled me into him, resting his head ontop of mine. i leaned against him as one of his hands rested on my upper back, the other resting more in the middle. i closed my eyes enjoying the hug. my hands snaked around his waist, bringing us closer together. "you were right. i shouldn't rush you." he said before placing a kiss on my head. my eyes opened.

i lifted my head making toms slide off of mine. he looked down into my eyes. "i just feel like i'm losing you... and i shouldn't. i know that." his hands moved to my shoulders. "but i love you. and i'll be more patient with you." he smiled. looking at him smile made me happy, but his words made me happier. "plus, i actually just got a hug from you." he said making me chuckle. "thank you. i love you too." i brought my hands up to his neck, as his moved to my waist. i pulled his head to mine and kissed him sweetly. "all i'm asking for is time." i smiled, tom returned the smile. "i can do that." he nodded reassuringly.

*a few hours later*

me and tom were laying on the couch. me ontop of him, his arm resting on my back. my hand resting on his chest. we are watching a movie. tom pulled the blanket up a bit more so it covered my shoulders. his hand quickly returning underneath, on my back. we both laughed at the movie. a knock on the door and the doorbell ringing snapped my attention away. i looked at tom. "did you invite someone over?" i asked. but my thought was quickly shut down when he looked just as confused as me. "no. did you?" he asked. i shook my head and we both got off the couch and ran to the front door. "who is it?" tom asked. as we stared at the door curiously.

"georg." we heard from the other side. me and tom shared a confused look and i opened the door. georg looked at tom awkwardly then his eyes fell on me. "what is this unexpected house visit?" tom said dryly. georg started saying something in german and i looked at tom. he had a pissy look on his face. tom cut georg off. still speaking german. i stood there awkwardly. georg said something else before tom calmed down and nodded. he closed the door not saying another word before walking back to the living room. "what was that about?" i asked catching up to him.

tom plopped back onto the couch. "we have 5 different interviews tomorrow and more for the rest of the week. so me and the band are gonna have to leave." he looked at me. i didn't really know what to say. "we are booked up cause we haven't done anything for the last month. our manager was understanding about everything going on but his patience ran low. so he pulled some petty shit and didn't tell us about our schedule until the day before." he rolled his eyes at the thought. "i'm sorry" i said, knowing i'm the main cause of the band not doing much with themselves. "don't be. he just has to stop pulling that shit." he sighed and slouched against the couch.

i sat next to him and rested my head on his lap. i laid on my side curling up. i heard tom chuckle. "remember that day in the car. when we came back from the tour and you did exactllyyyyy what your doing right now." he laughed. "and i'm gonna say the same thing, don't get too excited." i laughed at the memory. "i make no promises." i heard the smirk on his voice. i shifted to lay on my back and looked up at tom. his eyes already on me. "fuck you." i said and held a middle finger up to his face. tom smiled. "wenn du mich auch willst." he said with a shrug. i furrowed my brows. "the fuck does that mean." he laughed. "don't worry about it." he looked at the tv. "nooooo" i said as i sat up. "what does it meannnnnn" i said poking his chest.

he shrugged as he fought against his growing smile. "tell me!" i insisted. "if you want me too" he laughed. i rolled my eyes and smiled. "play the damn movie you sex addict." i chuckled as tom looked offended. "i am not a sex addict." he insisted. "mhm." i hummed sarcastically. "i'm not!" he said as he laughed. "okay. then don't get too excited." i said as i laid my head back onto his lap, resuming my position. "yeah yeah." he chuckled. he reached for the remote and we continued watching the movie.

(a/n: guys. my friend thought georgs name was pronounced george and i told her the real pronunciation and she TRIED TO ARGUE WITH ME ABOUT IT 😭 i told her to watch a tokyo hotel interview. cause how she gonna tell me 💀)