Chapter 26

I woke up again but this time on the floor of a porch. I looked around to see everyone there and okay.

I got up on my feet along with everyone else who seemed to be as confused as I was. I faced Jason who was next to me and gave him a hug, not caring if the others were watching.

I would have broken down if everyone wasn't there, but I only shed a few tears. "I am glad you're okay." I spoke pulling away from the hug.

"What happened?" Jason asked, confused. "I'll tell you later." I said giving him another hug and following the others towards Rachel who just killed her dad, or something. Definitely not more confusing.

I ran up to her and stole her from Dick and gave her a hug as well. "I didn't really see what you did but it was totally badass." I joked about letting go of Rachel.

She mouthed thank you before moving to the others and giving them hugs as well. As I backed up I bumped into Gar who had blood and bruises all over him. Before even saying hello I gave him a hug as well. "Ow, ow, ow." Gar complained, making me let go of the hug.

"Did I do that?" I asked with tears in my eyes. "Umm yea, well everyone at least-" Gar started but was interrupted by another hug from me.

I let go of this hug earlier, careful of his bruises. "I am so sorry." I apologized. He gave me a small smile, but I still felt terrible. I know it wasn't me but I still felt like it was my fault.

We all hung around there for a little making sure everyone was okay before the news came and started to film around the house. I was walking around trying not to get shot on film.

I was walking when in the corner of my eye. Jason ran in front of these two people. "Titans are back, bitches!" before being dragged away from Hank.

I walked over and gave Jason a high five despite the annoyed looks coming from Hank. "Oh, come on Hank, it was funny." I joked.

"You're kind of an asshole, aren't you, kid?" Hank questioned. "Yeah, but you like me. Admit it." Jason answered back. I laughed, watching Hank looking pissed off even more.

"Never gonna happen." Hank said before leaving us two on our own. "He definitely likes you." I joked, making both me and Jason laugh even more.

"Ember, don't add yourself to the list too." Hank yelled, I laughed even more watching him continue walking away pissed off.

We stayed there for a little bit before driving off to some spot on the side of the road. "I gotta admit you, Rach, you really know how to throw a party." Dawn joked

"Yeah. Do it again. I love beating Dick's ass." Jason joked, "Keep dreaming, bird boy." Dick said as he walked by us to the other car with a bag of clothes I would assume.

"Nice one. Really inventive." Jason mocked back. "I'll be here all week." Dick chuckled. I laughed while patting Jason on the back who seemed to be slightly annoyed.

"Maybe give us a heads-up next time so I can do my own eye makeup. Your demon dad wasn't much for subtlety." Donna joked. I nodded my head in agreement, slightly laughing at her joke. "Really? I kinda liked it. It was really gothic, you know?" Kory argued.

"Uh.. I didn't." Gar argued from where he was sitting. I looked at him with a frown still feeling bad about what happened, even if I couldn't control it. "Hey, man, again...we're really sorry." Hank apologized.

We all nodded our heads agreeing and feeling terrible about what happened. "No, it's cool. I know it wasn't really you guys. It couldn't have been. Dick was actually kinda funny, in a weird, psycho way." Gar smiled getting up from his seat. I slightly laughed trying to lighten the mood.

"You do realize I'm listening?" Dick yelled from the front seat. "I think that was his point." I yelled back making everyone laugh.

"You guys have fun." Dawn smiled as she got a hug from Rachel. "Where are you going?" Hank asked, making me also question where we are going.

"Where are we going?" Rachel yelled. Dick came out of the front engine. "Uh...I don't know. It's a mystery."

"Great answer Dick," I yelled. He just rolled his eyes and went back to whatever he was working on.

I walked around giving everyone a hug. Even if I didn't know them well, they still felt special to me and it is sad to leave them all but new adventures, am I right?

I walked back over next to Jason slightly hearing Gar's questions about meeting Batman and Superman, which made me and Jason chuckle.

I looked out of the corner of my eye seeing Rachel walking over to shotgun but before I could run over and get it. "Shotgun!" Gar yelled out, "Oh, my God!" Rachel yelled chasing after Gar.

"Hey, seriously?" Jason yelled. "Guys, not fair." I added. "Guess we're in the back, alone." Jason smirked before getting in the back.

I walked over to Kory giving her a hug. "Gonna miss you." I smiled. "I am going to miss you too, keep an eye on them. I am putting you in charge." Kory joked.

I pulled away from the hug and got in the back with Jason. "Bye, guys. I'll miss you." Kory yelled.

"Bye, Kory. Send me a postcard from your planet." Gar spoke from the side of the car. I just laughed as me and Jaosn shut the back of the car.

After driving for a while we stopped at a gas station. Jason got changed back into his regular clothes, in the bathroom, stealthy so then no one would notice. While everyone else went to get snacks.

"Waiting for me, I see." Jason joked as he got out of the bathroom. "I guess you could say that, but I didn't want to go in, so I decided to wait here...for you." I smiled.

He put his bag of clothes in the back and leaned on the car next to me. "So you wanna talk about what happened." Jason said, turning his head to face mine.

"Not really." I chuckled then looked down at the ground. "If I tell you mine will you tell me yours." He suggested, I nodded my head before he spoke again. "I killed Dick."

I turned my head to face him in complete shock. "What do you mean you killed Dick?"

"Dick was being all weird and he started to fight me and it got to the point where it was either me or him, so I grabbed the gun and chose him." He seemed a little sad and disappointed in himself.

I gave him a side hug. "Hey, it wasn't real and it was a life or death situation, it's not like you just killed him for no reason." I spoke trying to lighten the mood.

He just nodded his head and gave me a small smile. "Now your turn." Jason joked switching the conversation.

I rolled my eyes before explaining my dream. I couldn't look at him as I explained it, I just stared at the ground. How are you supposed to tell a person you love that they died in your nightmare and that you burned innocent civilians and an entire town.

He didn't say anything after I spoke. I looked up to him and could see small tears in his eyes but before I could say anything else he just gave me a hug. "I'm sorry." He finally spoke.

"For what?" I questioned. "That you had to deal with that, especially that way." He answered, making me cry even more, not a breakdown cry but enough to cause him to hug me tighter.

"But like you said, it wasn't real. And it promises it won't happen." He said pulling away from the hug but still holding onto my shoulders. I gave him a small smile trying to let it go and forget about it.