Chapter 37

It's been a few days since then and to be honest it's been the best it has been since we moved here.

I am still a bit worried of my powers going crazy but I have gotten better. Training has been more frequent with each other though. Dick has been crazy weird about it making sure we don't skip training every morning.

And its been the weirdest stuff too, we just started to learn to fight with blindfolds on. Strange, but I honestly don't care as long as it helps me gain control.

Me and Jason are finally better, no fighting or awkward silence. Relationship status though, not too sure, I mean we are together but not with a label.

To be honest it's nice, you shouldn't need a label to let your lover know you love them. Sounded better in my head, but you get the point.

"When I give the word, come at me and don't hold back." Jason spoke getting ready to fight Gar blindfolded. I tried really hard to not call him hot in any way but my brain had other thoughts, I mean look at him.

"Your going to regret saying that." I pointed out referring to the last time he said that to me and when I beat his ass he got pissed off. "What do you mean?" Jason questioned.

"Remember when I beat your ass." I added, watching him get a little annoyed. "I was going easy on you babe, I won't let Gar win anyway." Jason sarcastically spoke.

"Okay fine, I will sit here and watch you two." I said, taking a seat behind me. "You ready Gar?" Jason asked, finally ready to fight.

"Yea, got it. Just...don't hold back." Gar hesitated, looking a little scared to fight him. I felt bad, but at the same time he needed to learn to fight without worry and do the worrying later.

"Go" Jason yelled before he and Gar started to fight. Surprisingly it went really well, both Gar and Jason were evenly matched.

I got to say I felt very proud watching the two, and impressed at the same time. But we both know I would beat both their asses in a second.

I jinxed, as soon as it started to get good. Gar ended up hitting Jason in the back of the head. I couldn't help myself to laugh a little but was distracted when Jason yelled at Gar.

"You said don't hold back." Gar questioned, confused on his random anger. I got up from my seat and stood between the boys trying to prevent anything getting worse.

"Jay, you did say don't hold back. I get it your mad and all but those were your words." I added to Gar's point. Getting an annoyed look from Jason. "What were you doing? I was fucking blindfolded." Jason argued even more.

I rolled my eyes annoyed at Jason and the unnecessary argument he was staring at. "You said, don't hold back." Gar mimicked Jason before Rachel and Dick walked in from their coffee trip.

"Should I get the hose?" Rachel joked, "What's going on?" Dick asked following behind Rachel.

"We did what you said, the blindfold thing, then he went nuts on me." Jason argued pointing over to Gar who was very annoyed with the conversation right now. "You said, don't hold back." Both me and Gar argued getting ignored by the others.

"Then why do we learn to fight like this man? It's idiotic. We have eyes." Jason pointed out, I nodded in agreement annoyed with this weird training he has us doing.

But then again, a part of me thought it was helping so, who knows. Maybe this all has a point.

"In battle, anything can be taken from you." Dick started before he grabbed Jason's wrists, "Your hands.." He said as he took the sword from Jason's hand.

"Your powers." Dick said, pointing the sword towards my hand. I grabbed the sword, stopping him in his little show off for a minute, giving him the death stare before he continued his point.

"Your feet.." Dick continued pointing down towards Gar's feet. "And your eyes." He added pointing the sword at Rachel's eyes, surprisingly not making him flinch.

"No matter what is taken, you must be able to keep fighting. And win." He continued moving back to his standing position with the sword by his side. "All right, get changed. Attack scenarios in the tech room in 5 minutes. Then breakfast."

Rachel and Gar left the room leaving only Dick, Jason and me in the room. Dick went to put the sword back, as Jason spoke. "Yo, look, it's been 3 months, man. When do I get to go back to Gotham city?"

I was shocked, didn't Jason enjoy it here, yes I want him to be Robin and all but thought of him leaving hurts. Would he take me with him or would I stay here with the others? This was the exact reason I hate saying I love you because every damn time that person leaves.

"Bruce doesn't think you're ready yet, and neither do I. I'm sorry, man. You blew your privileges." Dick spoke, making it very awkward in the room.

"What?" Jason yelled, obviously offended. "The Batmobile joyrides, the motorcycle on the staircase." Dick argued as he cleaned up.

I laughed to myself giving Jason a fist pump as he spoke. "I was practicing my tactical maneuvers."

"And it was pretty cool." I added, getting a that's not helping look from Dick, causing me to roll my eyes. "And those websites you bookmarked? You know that's not what the Batcomputer is used for." Dick added to his point.

I didn't know what he meant. I looked at Jason for clues but all I got was a smirk and put the pieces together. I looked back down to the ground disgusted at what he bookmarked, but also had a small chuckle to myself.

I zoned out of the conversation after that not really wanting to listen to them argue, but stayed just in case things got violent. Because you never know with these two, one minute they are cracking jokes to each other and the next they are strangling each other.

It was a weird and complicated relationship between the two. I mean you should have seen the fights they got into when we were playing cards together, it got dirty real fast after Dick lost to Jason by 2 points.

"They need your leadership, Jason and Ember." Dick spoke, bringing my attention back to reality. "What about me?" I asked, confused, why I was brought into this conversation.

"They look up to you, especially Rachel, Em. You help her control her powers better than I can, she looks up to you and Gar as well." Dick spoke, making me smile and the compliments.

"You need to set the tone. I'm not Robin anymore. You are." Dick said, patting Jason on the shoulder before walking away.

"Hey, wait. If I'm Robin...who are you?" Jason asked, making me also curious on who Dick claims to be now.

"That's a good question." Dick smiled, now walking away leaving both me and Jason alone. I just rolled my eyes before following Jason to the tech room for more training.