chapter two

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 1.02 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

'i'm dragging you two fools into the afterlife with me.'

✧༺♥༻✧

Lottie's head was spinning, but she was hiding it well. Finding out your best friend was a werewolf was a lot to take in, the whole fangs and dog slobber thing, so not her forte. Standing at her locker she leaned her head against it with a quiet sigh, sucking in a deep breath before turning to spot her two best friends at Scott's locker.

"You apologise to Allison? " She heard Stiles ask as she leaped up onto his back, laughing as he stumbled.

"Yeah." Scott said, dazed.

"So she's giving you a second chance?" Lottie asked over Stiles' shoulder.

"Yeah."

"Then everything's good? " Stiles and Lottie said in unison.

"No."

"No? Why no?"

"Remember the hunters? Her dad is one of them." When Scott had gone running after Allison the other night, he ran into a group of werewolf hunters as well as Derek who had helped him.

"No. Fucking. Way." Lottie mumbled, she couldn't believe their luck.

"Her dad?"

"Is one of the hunters."

"Allison's dad?" Stiles continued to clarify.

"Shot me. With a crossbow. " Scott punctuated, causing Lottie to gasp, she was unaware he'd been shot.

"Allison's-"

"YES. HER FATHER!" Scott almost shouted, before descending into full blown panic mode. "Oh my God, what am I going to do? "

"Take deep breaths first, dog breath." Lottie retorted.

"Did he recognise you? " Stiles asked, dropping Lottie, giving her a glare.

"No, I don't think so-"

"Does she know about him?" Stiles continued to question.

"I-I don't know."

"All right, okay, we'll figure it out. Just-just concentrate on practice. On lacrosse. Scott?" Stiles reassured as Scott grew dazed again.

"Look, snap out of it. We have your back. Now get in your lacrosse gear and kick Greenberg's ass, he keeps staring at me like a cat in heat." Lottie sighed, linking arms with her boys and dropping them at lacrosse practice.

Taking a seat on the bleachers behind Coach Finstock, she let out a chuckle when Coach starting digging into Greenburg.

"Greenberg, that was a pathetic display of amateur ability. Do a lap."

"Nice one, Coach. Do it again." Lottie cheered, laughing as Coach turned to smile at her before focusing his attention back on the training session.

"McCall, my grandmother can move faster than that and she's dead! Can you move faster than the lifeless corpse of my dead grandmother, McCall?"

"Yes Coach!" Scott shouted back.

"Not so nice, Coach." Lottie mumbled, playing with her hair distractedly.

Dazed, Lottie was snapped back to reality when she heard a crack ripple through the field. As she focused her eyes on the crowd she noticed a Jackson and Scott, collapsed in a heap on the floor.