chapter fourteen

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  2.02 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

'whilst you go round sniffing everyones asses like the dog you are, i'm gonna grab a good seat on the bleachers, see you out there'

✧༺♥༻✧

Sitting in her house alone, Lottie was on Skype to her uncle, her uncle who was still living at his house an hour away.

"You really don't mind living alone? You're only young. I mean I'm pretty sure it's not even legal." Damon told the girl who smiled gently.

"Uncle D, I've basically been living alone or living at Stiles' house since I was nine. I'll be fine. In fact I'd rather have the house to myself. If I get spooked, I'll just go to Stiles' or Scotts'."

"If you sure, I-" Damon was cut off by the door being pounded on, Lottie glanced to the door from her seat on the couch before turning back to her uncle.

"Speaking of the devil's, that's probably them now. I'll check in with you everyday Uncle D. Love you." She called out, cutting him off and cautiously making her way to the front door which was being beaten so hard she was worried it was gonna fly off the hinges.

"Lottie! Please let me in! It's me!" She heard a voice cry out, terrified.

"Isaac?" Lottie muttered as she opened the door to the boy. Standing, soaking wet on her doorstep was a very scared looking Isaac. She pulled him into her house, grabbing a blanket and wrapping him in it as she brought him to the couch. "What happened?"

"You said I could always come to you if I needed help? Did you mean it?" Isaac asked, staring directly into her eyes.

"Of course. Isaac, what's going on?" She pressed gently.

"Do you- do you think I could stay here for a few days? My dad he- he-" Isaac broke into tears before he could tell Lottie, but judging by the way he shook and flinched as Lottie reached over to hug him, she had an idea of what his father did to him.

"Isaac, you don't even need to ask. You're going to stay here for as long as you like. Come on, I'll get you some spare clothes and you can have a shower whilst I set up the spare room. Okay?" She soothed as he nodded shyly.

As Lottie left him in the shower with a pile of her dads old clothes, she struggled to contain her rage at the thought of Isaac being hurt, especially when the hurt was caused by his own father. Setting up the spare room she glanced at herself in the mirror, only to drop the bed sheets as she caught sight of her eyes. They were pure white.

Blinking furiously to make the colour go back to normal, Lottie tried to calm herself down, knowing that when Scott transformed, he had to be calm to return to normal. Breathing deeply and counting to six, Lottie closed her eyes and released the breath, sighing in relief as her eyes had returned to normal. The bite had done something, she just didn't know what.