interlude

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*interlude *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

'it's not often in this life i am left speechless... but i have no words.'

✧༺♥༻✧

summer holidays

"Stiles," Lottie moaned, "We've been at it for hours."

"Don't stop!" Stiles panted.

The two had been enjoying their rare alone time, sweaty and breathless as they lay on Lottie's bed.

"It's not hard." Lottie complained, sending a glare to the boy.

"Lotts, what part of the 'Boys Are Back' choreography are you missing? There are lifts and jumps and twirls and I am not the most co-ordinated." Stiles retorted as he rolled onto his side, looking down at the girl with a smile. They'd spent the morning watching the High School Musical trilogy and Lottie had decided that they just had to learn the 'Boys Are Back' routine. "Why couldn't we have learnt the dance from 'Can I Have This Dance'?"

"Like you'd be able to learn the waltz in two hours." Lottie laughed. "Come on, get up. Scott and Isaac will be back soon with the last of Isaac's things and I want this to be perfect!" Lottie took Stiles' hand and pulled him up, standing in the centre of her room as she played the music again. "Five, six, seven, eight." And so it continued. And that is exactly how Scott and Isaac found them an hour later.

"What in the actual hell are you two doing?" Isaac asked as he walked into Lottie's room, Scott standing beside him with an open mouth as they looked on at the scene before them. Lottie was on top of Stiles' back with her arms out wide, being a 'superhero'. "You know what? I don't wanna know." He answered, beginning to turn around.

"Wait! Wait!" Lottie called out, jumping off Stiles and running over to the two werewolves. She grinned up at them as she grabbed their hands and pulled them over to her bed, sitting them down. She held out her hands, miming for them to wait and be patient. Turning back to Stiles, she held her smile as he nodded at her very seriously.

"What on Earth is happening?" Isaac whispered to Scott.

"Haven't you learnt by now, not to question these two? I tried to figure that out myself for like eight years before giving up." Scott whispered back, reaching over to Lottie's snack drawer and taking out some popcorn, knowing it was about to be a show.

"You ready Catwoman?" Stiles asked, becoming very serious as he turned his back to the werewolves as she did the same.

"Always, Batman. Let's do this." Lottie grinned, pressing play on her phone which was connected to her surround sound, throwing her phone back to Isaac, who caught it instantly.

The music began booming out and the two began their routine. It's important to note that at this point, both Stiles and Lottie had matching bandanas on. Lottie was taking on the role of Troy and Stiles, Chad.

They successfully managed to do the first 'acrobat' with Stiles rolling on Lottie's back and Lottie then moving to stand on Stiles' legs. It wasn't as neat as they thought it was in their head. Isaac and Scott hid their laughter behind their hands as the two dancers began jumping off Lottie's furniture as they lacked the vehicular apparatuses to do the full choreography. It was going relatively well until they had to do a jump and jumped into each other, collapsing in a heap on the floor.

"Nice one, Batman." Lottie smiled, looking at Stiles, grinning bigger when she realised he was already looking at her.

"Personally I think we smashed that. Best attempt yet." He held out a hand as he stood, letting Lottie grab his hand and use him to stand.