chapter twenty eight

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*3.04*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

'okay, your eyes turn into glow sticks, hair grows out of your face then instantly disappears, if i stabbed you it would magically heal and you have trouble believing human sacrifices? lotts grows a tail for fucks sake!'

✧༺♥༻✧

Lottie was skipping down the hallway of Beacon Hills high school, when she crashed into a large figure, sending her straight to the floor.

"Toto, what the fuck?" Lottie grunted as she grabbed Derek's outstretched hand, pulling herself up and as Derek scanned over her, making sure she was okay.

"Sorry Tiny, I was distracted." He apologised, still slightly dazed from his interaction with Beacon Hills new English teacher, Jennifer Blake.

"Distracted by what? Toto why are you even here?" Lottie asked, confused by why Derek decided to spend his free time skulking around a school.

"Uh, damage control." He excused. Lottie looked around his bulking figure to see the English classroom behind him as he grabbed her arm lightly and pulled her away from the room.

"Why are you pulling me away? And why are you looking so sheepish?" Lottie asked, spinning on her heel and standing in front of him as they reached the school's exit. And then it dawned on her. "Oh my God. Were you flirting with my English Teacher?" She exclaimed as Derek looked shy. "You were! Bad Toto, she's weird. Bad vibes."

"I wasn't flirting. I was threatening." Derek tried even though he knew Lottie had sussed him out.

"Uh huh. I don't believe you for a second. You never looked this flustered when you threatened Scott. Toto, you're meant to be telling her to keep her big mouth shut about the other night." Lottie sighed.

Whilst she was out with Stiles and Lydia, Scott, Derek, Isaac and surprisingly Chris Argent were luring Cora and Boyd to the school, trapping them in the basement... where weirdly Jennifer Blake - their English teacher was. And now everyone was in panic mode, trying to get her to keep quiet. There was something about her, Lottie didn't trust. And she was normally right.

"I did threaten her. Lightly. But there's something- I am not discussing my love life with you." Derek sighed, questioning his life and why he let this teenage girl into said life.

"SO YOU DO FANCY HER!" Lottie shouted with a chuckle as he shushed her and gestured with his hands for her to keep the noise down, mortified.

"I don't-"

"Don't lie to me Toto. It won't end well and you know it." Lottie threatened with a glare.

"Okay, maybe I do a little. Again, not discussing this with you. Don't you have class?" Derek tried as he attempted to leave. Only to be stopped by Lottie jumping on his back.

"I did until you decided to pull me away from the classroom. I can live without Biology. I'm passing with straight A's anyway. Come on Toto. If you don't tell me who are you gonna tell? I can't imagine your little wolf pack wanna hear all the horny details." She laughed as she poked him in the ear whilst he attempted to shake her off.

"Horny details? Jesus Tiny." Derek sighed a laugh. He'd rarely admit it but he truly adored his Tiny, she was a sister to him now. "If I promise to keep you updated can we please stop this conversation?"

"Pinky promise and I'll consider it." She held out her pinky in front of his face as he linked his pinky with hers. "Now, are you gonna ask her out?" She asked as he dropped her back to the floor. "Fine! I'll stop. I'm just taking an interest. Although if you do date her, we can't go on double dates. She's my teacher. Weird."